Fixed number 6 and fruit orange

-------- Interface --------

-------- osu! Standard Gameplay --------

-------- osu! Taiko Gameplay --------

-------- osu! Catch Gameplay --------

-------- Please leave a small review below --------

THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT
Lyawi
That looks cool! But you also should skin taiko-slider.png and taiko-slider-fail.png :3
Topic Starter
Hokichi

Lyawi wrote:

That looks cool! But you also should skin taiko-slider.png and taiko-slider-fail.png :3
Still... I don't think I'll skin it meanwhile
Will consider when I make extra stuff for this
Topic Starter
Hokichi
I've fixed a bunch of stuff, well
Hope you guys enjoy it now :D
ChewableChewy
Really dumb question here, but how do i change the name of the the health bar? Other than that your skin is amazing!
Topic Starter
Hokichi

ChewableChewy wrote:

Really dumb question here, but how do i change the name of the the health bar? Other than that your skin is amazing!
Hello

First, I wanna thank you for noticing this skin
Scond, if you want to add your name onto the health, you need to have some photoshop skill
And that's all. If you want. I can do it for you
YunoWasTaken
Personally i don't mind the other game mods as i personally don't play them therefore wont be able to provide any constructive feedback ;c however i would like to state somethings about osu!standard as I've had quite some experienced in gameplay therefore would like to help you improve your skin if you'll think that i'am correct.

Everything about the skin is very good and looks great, and truly they are (personally) perfect. i would only lie you to reconsider changing the hit circles to make it more 'clear' and simple due to the fact it seems bulky and to me that looks not too good comparing it to the rest of the skin. You don't have to change the gameplay elements completely just add additional hitcircle folder alongside with cursor folder to suit a wider range of players as some are too lazy to change those elements themselves or are new and simply do not know how.

I love the skin and i changed the elements to suit me, however i would advise you to consider to change or add additional gameplay elements to suit other people ;3

Sorry for the long post... P.S. Awesome skin ;)
Topic Starter
Hokichi

YunoWasTaken wrote:

Personally i don't mind the other game mods as i personally don't play them therefore wont be able to provide any constructive feedback ;c however i would like to state somethings about osu!standard as I've had quite some experienced in gameplay therefore would like to help you improve your skin if you'll think that i'am correct.

Everything about the skin is very good and looks great, and truly they are (personally) perfect. i would only lie you to reconsider changing the hit circles to make it more 'clear' and simple due to the fact it seems bulky and to me that looks not too good comparing it to the rest of the skin. You don't have to change the gameplay elements completely just add additional hitcircle folder alongside with cursor folder to suit a wider range of players as some are too lazy to change those elements themselves or are new and simply do not know how.

I love the skin and i changed the elements to suit me, however i would advise you to consider to change or add additional gameplay elements to suit other people ;3

Sorry for the long post... P.S. Awesome skin ;)
Hi there. Thanks for the feedbacks

I'm thiking of adding extras to this skin. So dw :D
TommyB
drum-hitfinish.wav is super loud ingame compared to every other hitsound. plz fix
everything else is pretty nice though. good work
Sapphire_Melon
Please make hitsound add-on such as vaxei's hitsound.
Topic Starter
Hokichi

TommyB wrote:

drum-hitfinish.wav is super loud ingame compared to every other hitsound. plz fix
everything else is pretty nice though. good work
Sure

Dewritos-0 wrote:

Please make hitsound add-on such as vaxei's hitsound.
What do you mean?
PIECEofTOAST
So I'm totally reviving a dead thread, but I think this skin is great. However I have one complaint/question.

I really like how the explosion thingies look after I hit a note, it's very pretty. My problem though is that I play mostly in hidden, and for me the effect is far too distracting to use with hidden. Other than that it is probably my favorite skin, but I can't for the life of me figure out how to disable this effect? What would I do to get rid of the burst effect after hitting notes, because it's very distracting to use with hidden?

Either way, great skin. I love everything about it except this one little thing.
Topic Starter
Hokichi

PIECEofTOAST wrote:

So I'm totally reviving a dead thread, but I think this skin is great. However I have one complaint/question.

I really like how the explosion thingies look after I hit a note, it's very pretty. My problem though is that I play mostly in hidden, and for me the effect is far too distracting to use with hidden. Other than that it is probably my favorite skin, but I can't for the life of me figure out how to disable this effect? What would I do to get rid of the burst effect after hitting notes, because it's very distracting to use with hidden?

Either way, great skin. I love everything about it except this one little thing.
I'm pretty sure nothing pops out when you hit a circle

But to make sure, can you take a screenshot for me?
PIECEofTOAST
Yep, here ya go! http://i.imgur.com/KeD1Dab.jpg

It looks intentional, since I haven't seen it on any other skin and in my opinion it looks really nice. I just want to have a version of the skin with it disabled for when I am playing hidden. Those colored splotches appear when I hit a note and slowly fade out.

EDIT: Also the colors correspond to the color of the note, they aren't all pink like that those notes were just pink.
Topic Starter
Hokichi

PIECEofTOAST wrote:

It looks intentional, since I haven't seen it on any other skin and in my opinion it looks really nice. I just want to have a version of the skin with it disabled for when I am playing hidden. Those colored splotches appear when I hit a note and slowly fade out.

EDIT: Also the colors correspond to the color of the note, they aren't all pink like that those notes were just pink.
Ok you have 2 choice:
1. Go to options then disable Hit Lighting
2. Duplicate hit300k-0.png, name the new file lighting.png
PIECEofTOAST

Hokichi wrote:

PIECEofTOAST wrote:

Ok you have 2 choice:
1. Go to options then disable Hit Lighting
2. Duplicate hit300k-0.png, name the new file lighting.png

Thanks! First option worked great. Love the skin, keep up the good work!
- Ryon -
Please help the back button is too small
Renzu
This is a really nice skin! But the slider circles seems a bit bugged. The hitcircle colour was misaligned with the overlay.

I really like the hitsounds too :)
Can I use your hitsounds for the skin I'm currently making? :P
TheBossDude9
i just love the cursor :) :) :)
TheBossDude9
i just love the cursor :) :) :)
show more