forum

[Archived] litle problem with the score

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
sowojo
Problem Details:
for example when i get an A in a beatmap,it doesnt save and my old mark stills there, it is so annoying that you need to do the beatmap twice to get you actual score again

Video or screenshot showing the problem:

osu! version: 20170103.2 (latest)
o x
This may happen because you have a wrong mode selected, or because your score hasn't submitted yet or because you never beat your old score.
CM2
Happened to me earlier, the score screen won't show your profile, rating stars etc. Like what you'll see after finishing a map offline.
o x
Actually this is a new feature that was added into the game. You are now able to set multiple scores on a map, the one with the highest score with be counted on leaderboard and the one worth the most pp will be counted on your profile.
CM2

Cawub wrote:

Actually this is a new feature that was added into the game. You are now able to set multiple scores on a map, the one with the highest score with be counted on leaderboard and the one worth the most pp will be counted on your profile.
Well yeah I know about that. How is that relevant?

It will still show something like this regardless of the score:
https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/7057952

The bug that i encountered 2-3 times showed this:
https://puu.sh/tmdcy/f2f9b7fee5.png

I can't reproduce it yet, pretty sure I haven't encountered this before the multiple scores per map was launched.
o x
Make sure your internet connection fine and make sure your firewall or anti virus isnt stopping osu from uploading scores. The score will try to upload for 2 hours and after that it will be lost. If you close osu! within the 2 hours before the score has uploaded than the score will be lost this way as well.
CM2

Cawub wrote:

Make sure your internet connection fine and make sure your firewall or anti virus isnt stopping osu from uploading scores. The score will try to upload for 2 hours and after that it will be lost. If you close osu! within the 2 hours before the score has uploaded than the score will be lost this way as well.
That's not the issue... Nvm