forum

OT's past

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Blitzfrog
Man, OT used to be a useful place, lots of contest and actual nice posts. Then got flooded by retarded posters like I
-Kyu
*me
abraker
I committed reposting
Stefan

Blitzfrog wrote:

Man, OT used to be a useful place, lots of contest and actual nice posts. Then got flooded by retarded posters like I
LULULULULULULULULULULULULULULULUL

But seriously, it's nowhere different compared to the past except the way of moderation.
kai99

Blitzfrog wrote:

johnmedina999
OH SHIT
I don't remember this thread.
Topic Starter
Blitzfrog
Why the hell did you necro
levesterz
abraker
The three stooges. I raised a joke.

KatouMegumi
OT sure used to be nice, when I encountered Forum Games.
kai99

abraker wrote:

The three stooges. I raised a joke.

are you my dad?
abraker
adopted
Topic Starter
Blitzfrog

abraker wrote:

adopted
Kidnapped
abraker

Blitzfrog wrote:

abraker wrote:

adopted
Kidnapped
This guy knows
kai99

abraker wrote:

Blitzfrog wrote:

abraker wrote:

adopted

Kidnapped
This guy knows

D:
DJ Enetro
In all honesty, I believe (without anything to back my point up really) that it's getting harder and harder to make any real change on OT because it's becoming harder and harder to tell a joke from seriousness.
Because of this, this leads to more and more... uncaring people. They impose their personalities on others, who in turn don't care about them because of societal expectations...

(If any mods come, I suggest you make an "anti-necro" feature that automatically locks threads that are at least a certain age.)
levesterz
abraker
What kind of change are you looking for, Enetro?
DJ Enetro

abraker wrote:

What kind of change are you looking for, Enetro?
Several changes.

1. Derails should be toned down as much as possible, to help facilitate discussion. If a thread is bad, you don't have to post in it; shove your whining into one of the "spam threads"; namely ITT2 or the Yelling Thread.
2. People should be free to ask rational questions, including questions regarding how to fit in with society and how to behave correctly. After all, it is better than posting irrelevant shit, right?
3. When it comes to shit people, really they are just like us, who need help as well. Why do we end up shunning them instead of helping them like any other human being? Just because we expect them to deal with it on their own...? I call BS.

How about you, abraker? Are you looking for any change in OT whatsoever?
E m i
Oops i made a dumb by forgetting to necro this before you
show more