forum

[Archived] My highscore doesn't sent out

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
snicker
Problem Details: Like on subject. My highscore doesn't sent out. I can play on multi, watch other players and chat with them. List of play (this on left) can't load. I have this issue second day.

Screenshot showing the problem:

http://imgur.com/a/7tYiT
http://imgur.com/I33Bh4E

osu! version: stable fallback
Adorn
I'm not sure if this has the same solution, because the screenshots from this thread are no longer available but..:
t/153205
"osu! will keep trying to submit scores for up to 30 minutes. If your score never uploaded to the server, you probably exited osu! before those 30 minutes were up, or your internet connection just never recovered - in either case, failed submissions cannot be reuploaded, and unfortunately you'll have to do your score again. Maybe you'll even get a better one than last time "
Topic Starter
snicker
Nah, this is not a internet problem. I can play multi, watch etc. I wait 30-40 min, and my score doesn't sent out. :(
CM2
When this happens I play the map again, it will try to send the previous score that was not sent most of the time.
Kao
Playing multi, spectating among other things are different from the score submission API.
It's a common misconception that if you can chat, then that should mean you can submit scores.
You can check http://stat.ppy.sh and see if the score submission API is down
Other than that, the game will try to submit your score for 126 minutes.

If you close osu! Before the score successfully submits, then that score is lost forever. You'll have to make a new play

Along with CM2's suggestion, I usually just stay at the applause/score screen and scroll down and wait for it to submit.
If it didn't, I usually go to the song selection screen and switch to Local Rankings then back to Global Rankings

If that still didn't work, I usually play another map.
After I finish the map, I go back and see that the score has been submitted.
Topic Starter
snicker
I decided to reinstall osu. Evrything works fine, but on the newest version my osu! lags af. When i want to install fallback, i cant... i have a internet problem :( Can I fix this ????????
Kao
Reinstalling should have been a last resort, reinstalling sometimes doesn't even help. It just wastes time.
Have you restarted your computer? If you haven't, I suggest doing so.
  1. Reduce the Resolution of the game
  2. Try enabling compatibility mode
  3. Change frame limiter to Unlimited(Gameplay)
Could you post the specs of your PC here?
Try giving this a read.

Don't use Fallback, it isn't recommended. It is very old and isn't updated anymore.
But if you must, you can download the old installer here.
Topic Starter
snicker
Maybe, but latest for me lags. Its like 30-40 FPS... even when i do what u sent. On fallback i have 120 FPS... I have Intel Pentium 2 with 1.73 GHz and 2 GB of ram. Old installer doesn't help.
Kao
With 2gb of ram, you'll have to reduce the resolution,
The old installer should install Fallback, what do you mean it doesn't help?
Topic Starter
snicker
When I install with old installer, still i have osu latest