forum

changing countdown style

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +3
Topic Starter
Maliciousness_old
well..
i think it's better if the countdown didn't stay vertical way forever
or make the placement free
so the count 3 .. 2... 1.. with fade effects in the middle or something like that
(in osu! skin)
Jarby
I don't really understand what you mean, but for now, you can (somewhat) easily storyboard your own variation of the countdown instead of using the default automation.
Topic Starter
Maliciousness_old

Jarby wrote:

I don't really understand what you mean, but for now, you can (somewhat) easily storyboard your own variation of the countdown instead of using the default automation.
err...
i mean the coundown in osu! skin part : D
not the storyboard
Jarby
Oh. In that case, I'm sure you can add an appropriate amount of transparent space to change the placement of each countdown image? I don't entirely get it, no.
Topic Starter
Maliciousness_old

Jarby wrote:

Oh. In that case, I'm sure you can add an appropriate amount of transparent space to change the placement of each countdown image? I don't entirely get it, no.
it can't...
because...err
http://osu.ppy.sh/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=52365
hard to tell....
but it has been discussed in that thread...(now i want to make a future request) : D
Jarby
Alright, I understand now! This seems to be quite a viable and easy implementation and I'd like to see countdowns like that in skins.
RandomJibberish
I'd say an option in the skin.ini to align all three countdown sprites to the top left corner would be the easiest and most versatile option, as it'd allow you to put the countdown wherever you want.
Topic Starter
Maliciousness_old

RandomJibberish wrote:

I'd say an option in the skin.ini to align all three countdown sprites to the top left corner would be the easiest and most versatile option, as it'd allow you to put the countdown wherever you want.
yes..
but, i can't find any options that can align three countdown sprites to the top left corner...
and, if there are any way to make countdown like that...
someone must have made it (hope so) : (
GladiOol
Can't star right now, but this looks really nice :) you got my support~