New downlod links 15.1.2017
New Menu Background 24.1.2017
Rar download links added 24.1.2017
New Mode Pic 24.2.2017
Links updated again 24.1.2017
New Skin Preview video due to the amount of edits 24.1.2017
Section Fail updated for a bit better look 24.1.2017
Teshi Tomori
Hey, good looking skin, it's really cool plus i really like Chiaki so that makes the skin even better, but you used some things from other skinds, like the slider ball and the health bar if i remember correctly, you're appearently not allowed to post the skin if you do that because then it is considered as a mixed skin and you can't post mixed skins here. I just let you know so you can change it if you want because there are some people who really get's annoyed about this. I know it sucks, but yeah, we have to deal with it. It seems like there are some people who search for skins like this just to post under it, that you can't post it, so just that you know about that.

I really like the skip button, the pause and fail screen and the ranking panel, they look really good.
Well, i would just change the health bar and the slider ball, that's my only complaint.

~ Teshi
Topic Starter
shouyou

Teshi Tomori wrote:

Hey, good looking skin, it's really cool plus i really like Chiaki so that makes the skin even better, but you used some things from other skinds, like the slider ball and the health bar if i remember correctly, you're appearently not allowed to post the skin if you do that because then it is considered as a mixed skin and you can't post mixed skins here. I just let you know so you can change it if you want because there are some people who really get's annoyed about this. I know it sucks, but yeah, we have to deal with it. It seems like there are some people who search for skins like this just to post under it, that you can't post it, so just that you know about that.

I really like the skip button, the pause and fail screen and the ranking panel, they look really good.
Well, i would just change the health bar and the slider ball, that's my only complaint.

~ Teshi
Thanks for the reply and info, the sliderball wasn't taken from any other skin but maybe someone used the same pic as I did. I'll be changing the life bar then. Thanks for the warning! :)
Lyawi
Immer diese österreichischen Fanatiker.
Stefan

Lyawi wrote:

Shhshhshhshhshh
Topic Starter
shouyou

Lyawi wrote:

xD
RockRoller
I don't know the anime, but the skin looks great.

You should add a link to MEGA or something like this, because the browser of some people chrash if they try do download something with puush. (me for example)
Topic Starter
shouyou

RockRoller wrote:

I don't know the anime, but the skin looks great.

You should add a link to MEGA or something like this, because the browser of some people chrash if they try do download something with puush. (me for example)
I uploaded a mediafire link as well. Thanks for the reply and please do inform me if it still doesnt work :D
RockRoller
The mediafire link works good.
-Hannabi
Very nice 8/10
Shiraanui
Whooaaaa nice skin!! >< keep it up dude '-' b
soso87543
希望可以顯示我的打擊分數(300,100) 很喜歡這個皮膚
Neitel
niceeee skinnnnn!!! :3
eddywilson

shouyou wrote: