forum

[Archived] [ASK] PEN TABLET Genius i405x Pen Problems

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Crosstelion
Hi Guys! , Is Anybody the pen tablet users here use The "Easypen Genius i405x (Drawing Tablet)" same as i used?

I have a problem with the "Pen" (I mean it pencil for the tablet), the old one/the original one was broken, so i decided to borrow the different Pen from my friend,
My friend's PenTablet is "Genius i608x" and its NOT the same like i used, i just borrowed his ONLY PEN not the whole tablet and i try use it to my Genius i405x. And the result is, Its not working for my tablet, anybody have a clues? or anybody have the same problem like i did?

Is it working to use the different pen to another different tablet version? (i608x 's pen -> i405x 's tablet) , Thats the same from "Genius" after all, and the pen is actually the same from the outside, how can i make it work to my tablet with another program or Pen detector or something PLEASE HELP! THX :lol: :lol:

osu! version: 20160403.6
Kao
Since the different tablet types work with different frequencies, not all pens are compatible to all tablets. Intuos supports only Intuos input devices, Intuos2 only Intuos2 devices, Intuos3 only Intuos3 devices. All UltraPad pens are compatible to PL/Cintiq (do not use UltraPen Ink or UltraPen Pencil on PL/Cintiq!), Graphire and Graphire2 devices are compatible among each other but not to other tablet types. I can't say the same with Genius tablets though

This isn't directly related to osu! and shouldn't be asked in here. You should open up a ticket here
http://global.geniusnet.com/supports/easypen-i405x
Eg2nD
Are you change the battery?
You are Indonesian right? Try this http://www.lazada.co.id/huion-p68-pengg ... E&rb=17599 it works for me
Kao
You're aware that this thread is Archived right? They haven't replied for 6 months, meaning there is little chance they're going to reply.
Please don't bump Archived threads if you're not the owner of the thread.