forum

Social sites on userpage.

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +10
Topic Starter
Lonesome Dreams_old
Hi.

I don't know if anyone posted this before me but I recently found out that more and more people here are using the links for their social site in the website section. I thought if there could be a way to make an option in settings where you can add your username on another social page that isn't here for ex. Facebook, Instagram, Discord, Telegram, Ask.fm etc. Afterwards you would put your username there, it will create a new line on your userpage with the specific icon for an exact social site. Basically the same thing as it is now with Twitter & Skype but with more social sites.

Edit: More pages that came up in my mind were: QQ, Tumblr, Blogspot, Youtube (and because there are some artists here, DeviantArt & SoundCloud could be also included).
Stefan
I feel like we have this somewhere requested already but won't marking this. I think if all these things will be implemented, we should start using icons instead to list them like right now.

Icons for things like Facebook, Twitter, Soundcloud, etc. exist already in many different forms so that could be done for real. Plus, it'd be kinda cluttered over time if we add too many platforms.
Endaris
Personally I really dislike this multitude of social networks.
There's also a lot of datagain on the side of facebook from the sole implementation of such buttons (even if you don't click them ever) if it isn't properly sealed off by the one who puts it in.