forum

foresee mods

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
tim109525
this is a difficulty reduction mod

relartive to hidden mods, this is a mod which can knows where notes appear earlier,notes will appear more than none mods ,and you can prepare for next notes earlier

in CTB ,they have a arrow to Instruction where the fruit will filling ,you can prepare to catch earlier,like OSU stander

in taiko, there will a words to Instructions the color under the notes (like the Instructions words on taiko Machine)

some people not Familiar the beatmaps,this mods can help tham to familiar tham
this mod can't be used with hidden mod
Gens
I must say that's a pretty interest concept, but how would it work in stream or jump maps? Besides, low AR already does this in a way, so it would seem kind of redundant... in a way.

It could be a good idea in itself but would probably not work out very well.
Shiro
Wow. This idea is really neat. I like it a lot. Support.
Soaprman
Going to agree with Gens on this. Ever tried playing a high approach rate map with easy mod on? It actually makes the map harder to read because of so much being on the screen at once. Even if this isn't necessarily AR reduction, it's going to end up nearly functionally identical anyway. There's only so much you can do to show things sooner.

I don't play CTB or Taiko enough to really comment on its usefulness in those modes.
Jarby
Alternatively, how about a ghost cursor that follow the next notes (like autopilot, not auto) to give you better guidance? That would make more sense as a counterpart to Hidden and actually give reason to implement this Foresight thing.
Lybydose
Easy mod already does this. Problem is, this is 95% of the reason that Easy mod actually makes maps HARDER.
Mismagius

Jarby wrote:

Alternatively, how about a ghost cursor that follow the next notes (like autopilot, not auto) to give you better guidance? That would make more sense as a counterpart to Hidden and actually give reason to implement this Foresight thing.
This one is pretty good.