- GAMEPLAY -

- Pause / Fail Overlay -

- Section Fail/Pass -

- Playfield -

.ZIP Size - 92.9 MB
.OSK Size - 92.9 MB

- .ZIP LINK -
- .OSK LINK -

The Following list is all the fanart I've used in this skin, If you liked the fanart of those artists, You could help them by supporting their artworks, as they worked really hard, I also highly encourage any skinner to credit the Fanart used in their skins.
If anyone's familiar with the following artists and the said artist wants their art down, Let me know !

SH Rank and FL Mod - by - Ekita玄
HD Mod - by - Maru
AP Mod and PF Mod - by - オリイ
A Rank - by - まこと
S Rank - by - 暗黑大白
DT Mod - by - Dorris
C Rank - by - 47
B Rank - by - ym
RX Mod - by - hash
XH Rank, S Rank and Mode select - by - shura
NC Mod - by - みこめ
/Partly/ Mode Select - by - 阿棉 ([∂]ω[∂])☆
HR MOD, Partly Menu background and Menu background - by - まゆい
Pause Overlay and Fail Overlay - by - GEAROUS/ギア
SP Mod - by - とせガ
Menu Background 2 - by - がり
Fail Section - by - 10Juu
D Rank - by - 香茶(こーちゃ)
TP Mod - by - あり子(やすだ)
Fail Section and Pass Section - by - 10Juu
Welcome Text Scan - by - artbooksNAT
AP and CN - by - 白鴉サキノ

12/8/2016 - [v1.0] / release
- Okay I am just gonna add a bit of Victuuri //Spills the Victuuri jall// well firetruck... -

Hello there ! This is my second skin, It was originally going to be a private skin, I wanted to make YOI skin elements and well...this happened.

I tried my very best in that skin tho, And the theme was...sort of...Parellgrams //shrugs, I put my photoshop skills at test as well in that skin, So don't be surprised at the mistakes...

IMPORTANT NOTICE - The skin's original hitcircle and approach cricle are coloured in blue, So any colour is blue-ish, So I HIGHLY RECOMMEND Disabling any beatmap skin since some colours make the hitcircle black.
Speaking of which, There's and EXTRA FOLDER if you didn't like something or something is messed up in your prespective, including a colourful gameplay.

Also I am 99% sure that the original Pause and Fail overlays will be incorrect in other moniter sizes, So if anyone encounters a problem, I'll try to help !

This skin IS DEFINITELY Gonna get hell a lot of updates, different elements ad .wav files.... And who knows, Maybe someday I'll make skin for each character.

Also, This skin was made during episode 6 release, So there's more characters to add //nervous laughter...
Tiny Extra - Do you know how hard it is to find a sad picture of a happy anime ? //Sigh

Uhm if any supporter would like to screenshot both menu-backgrounds that would be highly apprecited thank u //cough
youyoumu
yaoi
_Kanekatsu
yaoi
Shigaraki
YAOOOOII ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎ :oops:
Cure Beat
This is a very nice skin! It's good-looking and plays well too. Surprised there aren't more comments, but I hope your skin got lots of downloads~ :)

Just a note, the skin folder was missing inputoverlay-background (not the @2x version) when I first downloaded this skin a couple of days ago.

Also here's some supporter screens of the menu backgrounds.
_Kitteh
i finALLY FOUND THE YOI SKIN THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU
LaryRose09
10/10 cuz gay, love it
Haechu
U just made my night
<3
Donutmun
yaoi
Audino_old_1
T H A N K Y O U F O R M A K I N G T H I S B L E S S I N G
Topic Starter
-Ryuichi-

mudkipfanclub wrote:

T H A N K Y O U F O R M A K I N G T H I S B L E S S I N G

Haelinea wrote:

U just made my night
<3

LaryRose09 wrote:

10/10 cuz gay, love it

_Kitteh wrote:

i finALLY FOUND THE YOI SKIN THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU
I'm so glad that you all liked it ! <3

Cure Beat wrote:

This is a very nice skin! It's good-looking and plays well too. Surprised there aren't more comments, but I hope your skin got lots of downloads~ :)

Just a note, the skin folder was missing inputoverlay-background (not the @2x version) when I first downloaded this skin a couple of days ago.

Also here's some supporter screens of the menu backgrounds.
First, Sorry for the quite late reply ! and second, You made me blush ////~

Thanks for the heads-up about the inputoverlay-background file ! I shall do it in the next update
And thank you so much for the menu screenshots. Your comment really made my day ! <3
ApoloniaIiik
This is beautiful!
CKiryuu
Ohh a YOI skin!!! It's beautiful!!! *oo* I'm definitely gonna use it
Yumegimi
Finally a good yuri on ice skin, it looks so good :)
Frogsi
urgh
h3oCharles
*insert fartownik's map reference here*
jayminator4
i was looking some yuri on ice skin that's nice bro
Matry1109
Hello! I really love this skin but I have a doubt in the pictures I see in the publication Yurio appears on the key counter, when I play with the skin the character does not appear on the counter, could someone tell me how to get it or how to get it? :( :lol:
Sorry for my english :o :?
PateDeFesses
YURIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII ON ICE !!!
NotRobin
Gahhh... This is so beautiful, thank you
show more