forum

[resolved] Didn't get a free name change?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
SnivyAndShinx
So about a month ago, I bought 4 months of Osu! Supporter.
It said I get a free name change on Donation. I was saving it till I wanted to change. But when I went to change it took me to the shop and said "Add To Cart"
Is there a time period to where I can use it?
Sandy Hoey

VeilStar wrote:

Account-related issues are not handled on the forum, so please don't post them here.

Send an email to accounts@ppy.sh detailing your issue instead. This means anything that is directly related to your account, including flag changes, username changes, osu!supporter payment issues, account security concerns, etc..
Nathanael
There is no time period and you need to add it to the cart. The price is shown there anyway
Any other account problems can be sent to accounts@ppy.sh
Trosk-
If you have a free change, you need to add the name change to the cart but you won't need to pay anything.
Otherwise, it will tell you the price on the right side:

If you didn't use your free change but it still says that it costs 8$, contact accounts@ppy.sh explaining your problem.
Topic Starter
SnivyAndShinx

Trosk- wrote:

If you have a free change, you need to add the name change to the cart but you won't need to pay anything.
Otherwise, it will tell you the price on the right side:

If you didn't use your free change but it still says that it costs 8$, contact accounts@ppy.sh explaining your problem.
I just checked it about a second ago. I'm so stupid. I thought it would of just let me change it on my profile. Anyways thanks for the help...
Pawsu
It happens, and you're not stupid. ;)
biimao
If I buy 1 month support..
Can I change my name??

help mee :(

Death

biimao wrote:

If I buy 1 month support..
Can I change my name??

help mee :(

Assuming you haven't changed your name before, yes, you get one name change free. As detailed on: https://osu.ppy.sh/home/support

If you have any more questions, please make a new thread instead of finding one that is two years old and posting on it.