forum

MitiS - Living Color (Dezpot Remix)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
ProfessionalBox
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on 19 February 2018 at 16:57:41

Artist: MitiS
Title: Living Color (Dezpot Remix)
Tags: collab collaboration -tochi xilver neurofunk drum and bass dubstep wub dnb rrtyui bonzi byfar probox
BPM: 174
Filesize: 29086kb
Play Time: 05:16
Difficulties Available:
  1. Vividness (5.88 stars, 1169 notes)
Download: MitiS - Living Color (Dezpot Remix)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------

ProfessionalBox , Bonzi , byfar and rrtyui
Storyboard by -Tochi

they mapped wubs and wobs
hitsounding by Xilver
Skystar
first
pkk
professional nenpulse bootleg remix
Ameth Rianno
Holy balls.

Are we seriously entering the year of 2017 mapping?

This made me wet.
Logic Agent
what a fun map. it's pretty easy to find where rrtyui's parts are hehe
Sing
probonzi byfarrtyui
Avena
Sin
noun
1. an immoral act considered to be a transgression against divine law.
Frc
Unique, fun, and challenging at the same time. Thanks for making this map
Asphyxia

ProfessionalBox wrote:

overhyped garbage
byfar

Asphyxia wrote:

im gay
Topic Starter
ProfessionalBox

byfar wrote:

Make my peach color more pinker
Bonzi

Bonzi wrote:

hey guys how do i download beatmaps
Nowaie
Hyvää huomenta
NM from #modreqs

Im not the best modder when it comes to highly technical patterning unless there are clear things that could be improved. That's is why i'll be focusing on the mapping in general and leaving the more complex patterns for the people who really can judge them

Appearently the combo colours follow who is mapping it amirite? Though i was too lazy to categorize the mods to you individually so figure out what parts are yours

Vividness
00:43:793 (1,2) - For the stacked note pattern it seems like you stacked them because the sounds are fairly similiar to each other which is fine. Though for the last two stacked ones i personally would not stack them mostly because the beat on 00:43:965 (2) - is notably stronger than the other one so imo it should get more emphasis than it currently gets

00:55:862 (3,4) - Blanket could be improved unless you have other intentions with the pattern

00:59:310 (1) - You seem to be ignoring a somewhat notable sound here 00:59:482 - so what makes it justified to be mapped like it currently in your opinion?

So then there is stuff like these 01:12:758 (1) -. I'm not saying that there would be anything wrong with these but there is still a somewhat notable sound here 01:12:931 - . I'd want to hear your opinions about this and maybe a reason why would completely ignoring the syhtesizer sound be a better way to represent the song than having it mapped. There are this kind of patterns pretty much all over the map so there is probably something that i'm not noticing

There are few SV multiplier changes that could be represented by a NC like this one 01:23:103 (2) - in the Bonzi's (?) part

01:45:172 - I can somewhat relate to what you are trying to achieve with this break but tbh it kinda still feels like there could be something instead of... well just emptiness like for example these 01:45:344 - 01:45:431 - (maybe this 01:45:517 - aswell because there is sort of a hold sound on this one 01:45:431 - ) could for example be mapped under a 1/4 slider. It would get rid of the feeling of emptiness without getting overmapped

02:26:206 - If you are changing the NC colours to represent who is mapping then shouldn't it change to blue here already? Atleast according to bookmarks it should be blue there already

02:38:276 (3) - 02:49:310 (3) - You could NC stuff like this just to make the patterning little bit more clarified

Also stuff like this 02:35:172 (3,4) - to clarify the SV multiplier changes because leaving the players uninformed will just fuck up their attempt to clear the map and make them sceptical about what SV multiplier you are about to pull next. This 02:38:620 (1,2) - is a good example of it because the 2 is about twice as fast as the 1 and there is literally no way to tell from the melody for example that there is that kind of a SV multiplier change so they will most likely think that the 2 is just bit longer but same speed. Though this kind 02:51:034 (1,2,3,4) - of SV multiplier changing may not need to be represented by a NC because the patterning shows the way that the next sliders are going to be so in my books they are an exception

02:59:137 (3,1,1) - I'm not the right person to judge this but just fyi some people may disagree with stacking like this

03:26:896 (1,1,2,3) - I know it sort of is the theme for the map but imo these are really excessively stacked but it's your map and your way to map it

Check through the inherited points. There are some things that could be fixed and cleaned for example :

03:57:758 - Same thing as before (see the suggestion about adding a slider to the break to get rid of the emptiness w/o getting overmapped)

Great quality mapping by it's own way (well what else would you except when you have mappers like that mapping). It's only a matter of time (and finding good enough modders) before this gets approved

Good luck!~
LGV894
Nice map, ProBox! I would be modding this tomorrow. (hi Skystar, bonzi and rrtyui!)
Ascendance
hi byfar
byfar

LGV894 wrote:

Nice map, ProBox! I would be modding this tomorrow. (hi Skystar, bonzi and rrtyui!)
ty, that's a compliment!
VINXIS
this looks more like a collab between byfar byfar byfar and byfar
RLC

VINXIS wrote:

fucking piece of SHIT stealing my fucking MEMES EVERYWHERE i fucking swear to god i'll end you
VINXIS
Osu Userpage But All Content Is Replaced By Ditto
RLCSubscribe Add to Share More 472 views 420 69Published on Oct 13, 2010
[gamerescape] [url=http:]img/[/gamerescape]

tre][url=http
BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB]color=transparent]ditto[/color[BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB 836.png[/img][/ur
fidel castro is dead a b c d e f when the commie hears the sad news[img]ditto.png[/img]
VINXIS1 day ago
i was diagnosed
Topic Starter
ProfessionalBox

VINXIS wrote:

I lol'd at your funny meme :D
show more