User avatar
Combo Commander
346 posts
Offline
QUEUE Policy:
1. I accept osu!mania mapsets only
2. Prefer 4K mapsets
3. Prefer AniSong / Vocal Song
4. I may cancel mod if I can't mod your map or I dont like the song
5. You MUST reply my mod to improve my modding skill
6. Follow the format for requesting!

M4M Map :
1. Minase Inori - MELODY FLAG (Amii's Edit)\
2. Daisuke Ohnuma - Dual Dragon Flying Flash


✓✘

Request form Format

For NM
Code:
NM
Title :
Link :
Duration :


For M4M
Code:
M4M
Title :
Link :
Duration :
Your Mod Link :


For GD
Code:
GD
Title :
Link :
Diff :
Target Star Rating :
Duration :
Last edited by Amiichii on , edited 16 times in total.
Feel free to poke me if you need GD
AniSong priority
User avatar
Combo Commander
346 posts
Offline
OPEN 5 Slots
Feel free to poke me if you need GD
AniSong priority
User avatar
Spinner Sage
121 posts
Offline
hiiiiii
can I request NM mod here ??? :)
NM MOD
Title :BlackY - Fontana
Link : https://osu.ppy.sh/s/379731
Duration : 1:31 (1:31 drain)

I hope you can mod my map and make my map better :) and if you can mod that, I'll said thank you :)


mod request by


Doraemon
onichichi is dangerous words in chat forum O_O

Image
User avatar
Rhythm Incarnate
527 posts
Offline
Hi mahluk ET yg terlahir kembali :v/

NM
Title : Aimer with chelly (EGOIST) - ninelie (REDSHiFT x Vesuvia Remix)
Link : https://osu.ppy.sh/s/484996
Duration : 3:55

GL ama queue nya. Makasih >w<)b
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Image

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

^ I Just Love This IMT banner ^
User avatar
Star Shooter
229 posts
Offline
Hi~
NM plz :)
Title :Theresa's teriteri Circulation
Link :https://osu.ppy.sh/s/473858
Duration :0:59
User avatar
Combo Commander
326 posts
Offline
hi!

M4M
Title : Ito Kanako - Calling my Twilight
Link : https://osu.ppy.sh/s/461253
Duration : 1:34 (1:34 drain)
Your Mod Link : p/5606351

Thanks! :)
User avatar
Rhythm Incarnate
987 posts
Offline
Hii~

NM
Title : Sayonara Memory
Link : https://osu.ppy.sh/s/525138
Duration : 1:33
ImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImage
User avatar
Rhythm Incarnate
977 posts
Offline
dari rules nya mengingatkanku pada seseorang yang akunnya belum lama kena banned hmmmm... <(")
Image
User avatar
Combo Commander
346 posts
Offline
Doraemon wrote:
hiiiiii
can I request NM mod here ??? :)
NM MOD
Title :BlackY - Fontana
Link : https://osu.ppy.sh/s/379731
Duration : 1:31 (1:31 drain)

I hope you can mod my map and make my map better :) and if you can mod that, I'll said thank you :)


mod request by


Doraemon

Sorry, I dont accept Instrumental Song. Rule is rule. I must fair to all. Sorry

Alsty- wrote:
Hi mahluk ET yg terlahir kembali :v/

NM
Title : Aimer with chelly (EGOIST) - ninelie (REDSHiFT x Vesuvia Remix)
Link : https://osu.ppy.sh/s/484996
Duration : 3:55

GL ama queue nya. Makasih >w<)b

Done


ExNeko wrote:
Hi~
NM plz :)
Title :Theresa's teriteri Circulation
Link :https://osu.ppy.sh/s/473858
Duration :0:59

Done


No_sync wrote:
hi!

M4M
Title : Ito Kanako - Calling my Twilight
Link : https://osu.ppy.sh/s/461253
Duration : 1:34 (1:34 drain)
Your Mod Link : p/5606351

Thanks! :)

Done


- Ly0572 - wrote:
Hii~

NM
Title : Sayonara Memory
Link : https://osu.ppy.sh/s/525138
Duration : 1:33


Done


erlinadewi- wrote:
dari rules nya mengingatkanku pada seseorang yang akunnya belum lama kena banned hmmmm... <(")

OwO

OPEN 1 SLOT REMAINING FOR MOD
OPEN GD REQ


~
Feel free to poke me if you need GD
AniSong priority
User avatar
Combo Commander
339 posts
Offline
User avatar
Combo Commander
346 posts
Offline
Kagu-chan wrote:
NM
Title : NicoNico Douga - Ayaya! Ayaya! Intensifies
Link : https://osu.ppy.sh/s/297822
Duration : 0:54

PS: Ayaya!

Accepted~


CLOSED FOR NORMAL MOD
M4M STILL OPEN
OPEN GD REQ


~
Feel free to poke me if you need GD
AniSong priority
User avatar
Rhythm Incarnate
1,793 posts
Offline
M4M
Title : Simple And Clean -Ray of Hope MIX-
Link : https://osu.ppy.sh/s/528814
Duration : 2:20
Your Mod Link : will edit later (lom wa dl map nya) p/5620817
Image
User avatar
Rhythm Incarnate
563 posts
Offline
M4M with ur map

Title : Remo Prototype - Sendan Life
Link : https://osu.ppy.sh/s/527258
Duration : 01:19

Thanks!
User avatar
Beat Clicker
73 posts
Offline
GD
Title : Nikorinpana - after school NAVIGATORS
Link : https://osu.ppy.sh/s/449570
Diff : Normal (You decide a custom diff name)
Duration : 4:38
Image
User avatar
Combo Commander
346 posts
Offline
Davin Fortune wrote:
M4M with ur map

Title : Remo Prototype - Sendan Life
Link : https://osu.ppy.sh/s/527258
Duration : 01:19

Thanks!

Oki . Maybe will mod at weekend

Cynplytholowazy wrote:
GD
Title : Nikorinpana - after school NAVIGATORS
Link : https://osu.ppy.sh/s/449570
Diff : Normal (You decide a custom diff name)
Duration : 4:38

Sorry Rejected, The song too long for me to make NM diff.
Feel free to poke me if you need GD
AniSong priority
Reply 44 posts jump | 1, 2, 3  next

Users browsing this forum: None


Jump to: