forum

[duplicate] "Server Unavailable" only in one post

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Neku Okazaki
Problem Details:

A lot of #spanish users get this problem only when we post on "Qué opinas/sabes del usuario anterior?"

Video or screenshot showing the problem:

osu! version: 20161101.2 (latest)
Piine
Just an assumption, have you set the forum itself to Spanish? Seems like that portion of the forum (from reading the error?) is gone..... (or probably unbookmark the thread if you already done so?)
Topic Starter
Neku Okazaki

Sulker wrote:

Just an assumption, have you set the forum itself to Spanish? Seems like that portion of the forum (from reading the error?) is gone..... (or probably unbookmark the thread if you already done so?)
No, I think...
Kao
I can confirm this,
tried posting in thread t/105117 and I got the error.

However, I saw my post being posted in https://new.ppy.sh/forum/t/105117?n=66440
despite the error.
Edit: Seems like it still posts fine even if the error shows up.

Tried again, but this time in the new website, and it worked flawlessly.
Seems like you can post in the new.ppy, so I'd suggest you post there instead.

Update: Posting will give you that error on OP
The error is
  1. 256 /data/repo/www/forum/includes/functions_messenger.php 162 Could not find email template file [ language/es/email/topic_notify.txt ]
Even though error is thrown in, the actual post is still there.
So it's only in the old forum that has this problem. The new works fine.

2nd update:
This has happened in this thread mysteriously t/520964
The error is still the same, except for the language in "pl"
  1. 256 /data/repo/www/forum/includes/functions_messenger.php 162 Could not find email template file [ language/pl/email/topic_notify.txt ]
The error didn't show up until recently. I don't know what's causing it, the error didn't happen until my latest post in that thread linked.

Evidence
  1. The 1st thread had "es" in the error, which probably means Español
  2. The 2nd thread had "pl" and the OP is from Poland
I make the theory of the OP having some sort of error in their email and/or people who have bookmarked/subscribed to the thread.
However, since it only shows as pl, meaning it's likely the former (from the OP)
Nathanael
Confirmed here: t/524415
Kao
This was actually the original thread though xp