Rhythm Rookie
1 posts
https://puu.sh/zierw.png

How can I stop some hitcircles having 2 circles inside of it instead of one?
Spinner Sage
154 posts
-Touka wrote:
https://puu.sh/zierw.png

How can I stop some hitcircles having 2 circles inside of it instead of one?

Go to your skin.ini and set HitCircleOverlap to the width of default-0.png
Sorry for my bad english, still learning.
Rhythm Rookie
1 posts
:shock:
How the hell do you get it to work?

I'm making a skin and I have what I want already, but I'm not sure how to apply it to the game.
I can post a screencap of the folder if needed.

I've tried putting input into the skin.ini but idk if my skin.ini is in the right format or what, but I just need help.

I have files for hitbursts, spinner background, and section pass/fail. 10 files in all, not counting the skin.ini.

So...what do I do to show the skin ingame?
:x :x :x :x :x :x
4snK
Rhythm Rookie
1 posts
So I'm, like most people here, making a skin.

Now I have been working on a follow like for like, three days now but it never seems to work like I want it to.
I tried copying the style of another skin, where the ends of the line fade out.
like this
And basicly remade my follow point in the same way he had.
his files
my files, tho my follow line is white so you cant see it.

however, instead of the smooth, solid like he has, mine turns out to look like this ingame.

I can't really seem to find any 'tutorials' regarding follow lines like this, so I was wondering if someone here is willing to help me out and explain?
Rhythm Rookie
1 posts
This was extremely helpful, thank you. :
[list:1337][*:1337][heading:1337][i:1337][b:1337]if you're a true osu! player, you learn the clickage.[/b:1337][/i:1337][/heading:1337] [/list:o:1337]

[img:1337]https://i.imgur.com/CmdiKFJ.jpg[/img:1337]
Rhythm Incarnate
793 posts
AkiraYasha wrote:
So I'm, like most people here, making a skin.

I can't really seem to find any 'tutorials' regarding follow lines like this, so I was wondering if someone here is willing to help me out and explain?

make the line longer, that's the only solution. The problem is indeed happening, and there's no way of avoiding it, cuz the gaps depend on CS size, something we don't have control of.
Tempo Trainee
14 posts
How to make perma-hidden skin for mania without messing with hit position?
Hard work without smart work is just a fruitless effort. Smart work without hard work is just a meaningless work. Both must be used at same time to achieve success. But most important things is doing a good things. A thing that scarier than foolishness is a genius in bad things. as fool may do good or bad. An evil genius can do a malicious things amazingly.
Rhythm Incarnate
793 posts
FelissieFenessa wrote:

yes, you can make pixels above the keys to make it cover the notes, make sure you have enabled KeysUnderNotes:1 in Mania portion on skin.ini
Tempo Trainee
11 posts
RockRoller wrote:
davidgod98 wrote:
How to do not full screen in the skin? Often Cookiezi use skins with “box” screen. I have one favourite skin and I want to do this skin with no full screen. I know about to change window option, but I mean how to change it inside skin.
You can see example on the image:
https://photos.app.goo.gl/RLYWAsKa0vwckL7s2

Use a blank scorebar-bg

Thanks, that works
Tempo Trainee
14 posts
h3oCharles wrote:
FelissieFenessa wrote:

yes, you can make pixels above the keys to make it cover the notes, make sure you have enabled KeysUnderNotes:1 in Mania portion on skin.ini

Is there any limit how high can we hide playfield? or we can hide whole playfield if we want.
Hard work without smart work is just a fruitless effort. Smart work without hard work is just a meaningless work. Both must be used at same time to achieve success. But most important things is doing a good things. A thing that scarier than foolishness is a genius in bad things. as fool may do good or bad. An evil genius can do a malicious things amazingly.
Rhythm Incarnate
793 posts
FelissieFenessa wrote:
Is there any limit how high can we hide playfield? or we can hide whole playfield if we want.

in theory, you could hide the entire playfield, but that won't be practical.
Reply 4061 posts jump | prev  1 ... 267, 268, 269, 270, 271