Star Shooter
238 posts
the thing is i've seen content that showed someone modifying the osu!ui.dll to alter the appearance of the main menue. it was done to get the bg for free without having to buy supporter. now i am a supporter and this guy told me i can skin this if i am a supporter. but i havn't heard of this. is it true or does he just not know what he's talking about :?

(the image doesn't seem to load for me here so here's a link if it doesn't work for you too: http://fs5.directupload.net/images/170109/jka34wa6.png)
Rhythm Incarnate
555 posts
That kind of editing is not allowed. What is so hard to understand about it?

You modify game internal files you are not supposed to access which is breaking community rules and licences.
Slider Savant
93 posts
n1nj4 wrote:

Is it possible to have a separate hitsound "pack" for osu-mania? (like taiko has)

thanks for the help guys :D

I tried to pull it off and it's not possible u.u

I wish they added this on osu!lazer.... (the hitsound library i'm currently using is awesome for std.. but I hate it on o!mania)..

yeah I quoted myself...
the story of my life

What is aim...What is this thing they call "speed"?
Rhythm Incarnate
532 posts
I wanted to skin the osu!catch mode and I'm confused now. Where are the HD elements of osu!catch in the template? Or are the elements already in HD? They all are in 128x128 and their names looks like SD. So I maybe should use 256x256 for HD elements, right?
Just wondered about that there are no HD elements in the template.
If you discover a mistake in my thread/post, please let me know. My English isn't the best and I really want to improve it!
Thanks. :3/
Rhythm Incarnate
1,064 posts
Yeah it's just 256x256. The HD elements aren't included in the template fsr.
Rhythm Incarnate
532 posts
Cawub wrote:

They are actually, only not for the osu!catch mode:

Thank you!
If you discover a mistake in my thread/post, please let me know. My English isn't the best and I really want to improve it!
Thanks. :3/
Rhythm Incarnate
1,064 posts
Lyawi wrote:
Cawub wrote:

They are actually, only not for the osu!catch mode:

Thank you!

Haha I meant the ones for osu!Catch my bad should have clarified XD
Reply 3847 posts jump | prev  1 ... 253, 254, 255, 256, 257