posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Tribow
ANNOUNCEMENT

~Shuffle Project Discord~
(there's a radio...sort've!)

What's the Shuffle Project?

The shuffle project is a project in where all mappers are welcome to join, observe, and of course ignore a challenge presented by me.
Basically, I have 1000+ songs on my music player that have genres ranging from Jazz, EDM, Metal, and even Speedcore! These songs feature artists osu players may not know about at all, or some they do know. either way, these songs are very different from each other.
For the project, I open my music player and click shuffle, the first song that shows up is the song that I will make a beatmap for no matter what song it is.
So far these are the completed songs in the shuffle project:

How does this involve everyone else?

Well to put it simply, you can join me in my challenge! Test your mapping abilities and try out one of the songs chosen by the shuffle!

Are there any rules?

- Map the full length of the song unless I specify a specific time to stop at (honestly it's okay to break this rule I'd just rather you didn't.)
- The beatmap must be playable, it's okay to have a challenging map, but be sure it is playable!

You can use whatever game mode you want in your map, I might only map mania, but that doesn't mean you're restricted to mania! Standard, Taiko, & CtB are acceptable!
It is okay to finish your map before I do and it is okay to make difficulties for older maps, just keep in mind that if it's a graveyarded map I will need space to put it back in pending.
These maps aren't necessarily aiming to be ranked or loved, but they can be if I really want them to be.
Joining the discord would make it easier if you want to participate, spectate, or to chat if you want!

UPDATE

The 41st song Lite Show Magic - We Are LSM has been recently completed!

The 42nd song is: Camellia vs PHQUASE - Glasya-Labolas
Bara-
You could've also rewritten the previous post...
Topic Starter
Tribow
I know but, there was also other posts in that thread I'd have to edit as well.
Even if I did that, it wouldn't feel as official as making a new thread.
Topic Starter
Tribow
Oh hey look, we're back! I have now completed tanigon - Naive Face so I'll be moving on to the next song!

Previous songs are of course still available for GDs (if you feel like it)
I gotta say, Naive Face was quite the song to map, but I hope I did well.

Anyway, it's on to the next song from here!

Kobaryo - Wavy Beach

I'M REALLY IN FOR IT NOW!

Of course this song is in no way near completion (I mean it's barely started), but it doesn't mean you can't start mapping this yourself while I'm doing it.
Heck, you might finish before I do, and that's completely okay.

Song 7 here we go!

EDIT: IF you're making a GD please stop at 2:59:800 as that is also where I'm stopping so there's an outro
Topic Starter
Tribow
7th song in the shuffle project has been completed! Oh hey and it's 7* too.

Either way, I'm moving on to the next song.

For the 8th song of the shuffle project we have ああああ - fluffy spooky blooky!

An undertale swing jazz song!

The song continuously picks up pace throughout the song so I put in all the timing points that are needed to stay on beat.
I'll be mapping the entirety of the song.

Here we go!
Topic Starter
Tribow
The 8th song in the shuffle project has been completed!
I didn't even mean for it to be 5* but whatever, that's what happened.

It's time to move on!

The 9th song in the shuffle project will be Amane - End Of The World

This time it's a glitch hop song!

I'll be working on this map now, but previous ones are still available for modding/GD if for some reason you feel the need to do so.
Essey6
Woah, this idea sounds so cool!!

I'm willing to make a Taiko GD for End of the World, if you'd like :) aaaa I should've found this thread sooner!!!
Topic Starter
Tribow
Sure thing!

It's great to see someone is interested :D
Topic Starter
Tribow
For anyone interested, Maritumix - 霊桜 -Samsara- is back up since a friend of mine made a GD for it.
Essey6
I'm sorry for such a delay in the GD, and if you want an excuse, Thursday was the start of our exams :'D

It will get done, hopefully on the weekend! Thanks for your patience!
Topic Starter
Tribow
No worries! I'm not even done with the map myself after all :P
Topic Starter
Tribow
Alright so the 9th song in the shuffle project has been completed!

Your taiko map is really cool poots.

But the show must go on!....at least it would but you see I currently have 3 maps already pending. However I still want to start this next map so I'll upload the osz instead if anyone feels like starting at the same time I do.

The next song is oddly enough, another glitch hop song. The genre didn't change at all, and I'm genuinely surprised since glitch hop isn't exactly my most prominent genre on my music player.
Regardless, the song is for UR "Bloody" Betty - iMagine Boo. THIS LINK IS A PUUSH LINK TO THE .OSZ FILE.

Like always, it's okay to make a GD for the older maps if you want to.
If I'm able to, I'll upload this map as soon as there's a spot open for it, and I'll update the thread when that happens.

Here we go, 10th song.
Essey6

Tribow wrote:

Alright so the 9th song in the shuffle project has been completed!

Your taiko map is really cool poots.

But the show must go on!....at least it would but you see I currently have 3 maps already pending. However I still want to start this next map so I'll upload the osz instead if anyone feels like starting at the same time I do.

The next song is oddly enough, another glitch hop song. The genre didn't change at all, and I'm genuinely surprised since glitch hop isn't exactly my most prominent genre on my music player.
Regardless, the song is for UR "Bloody" Betty - iMagine Boo. THIS LINK IS A PUUSH LINK TO THE .OSZ FILE.

Like always, it's okay to make a GD for the older maps if you want to.
If I'm able to, I'll upload this map as soon as there's a spot open for it, and I'll update the thread when that happens.

Here we go, 10th song.
Coolio! I have the map, I'll start another Taiko GD tomorrow :)
Topic Starter
Tribow
for UR "Bloody Betty - iMagine Boo, the 10th song has been both completed and uploaded! GDs can be submitted now! :)

Also! I realized I made a mistake as I forgot to mention to end the song at 3:31:892 so there would be an outro, but since I forgot it's completely fine if you didn't stop there.

It's been a while, but let's get the next song underway.

11th song in the shuffle project IIIIIIIS JustSomeRandomMusician - Phantom Ensemble (Electro Mix)

Wow, that's two artists in a row I've never seen on osu!

Have Fun!

[EDIT: Previously I thought I couldn't upload it, but I could, so now the map is uploaded!]
Topic Starter
Tribow
I've been a little busy, but JustSomeRandomMusician - Phantom Ensemble (Electro Mix) has been finally completed! Wew!

I made a bad banner for this project in my signature.

Anyway lets get on to the next song is cYsmix - The Great Rigid Desert

So we got cYsmix again and a 6 minute song to boot. Wew.

For this map I'd like anyone who wants to make a GD to stop at 5:30:220.
I bookmarked where it is in the beatmap.

Here we go!
Topic Starter
Tribow
Great Rigid Desert has been completed! Of course this doesn't mean you can't make a GD for it yourself if you want to.

I'll be moving on to the next song in the shuffle project which is...

Demetori - Extend Ash ~ Funk to Funky IT'S METAL! \m/

The beatmap is already timed! And for this one the full song must be mapped! Really looking forward to mapping this song. This is gonna be good.
Topic Starter
Tribow
Extend Ash ~ Funk to Funky has been completed! That took me a while.

Moving on to the next song.

Relect - Put your middle finger up in the air is the next song!

UK/Happy Hardcore!

For this map I bookmarked where to stop mapping at 4:09:360. Any previous songs are still open for GD!
Duck with Hat
Uuuuuh the Demetori song sounds sick!
Want to do a GD pleeeeeease.
Topic Starter
Tribow

Duck with Hat wrote:

Uuuuuh the Demetori song sounds sick!
Want to do a GD pleeeeeease.
Go ahead! :)
All is welcome!
Topic Starter
Tribow
Relect - Put Your Middle Finger in the Air has been completed!

I made a discord for the shuffle project to be more interactive! Also it'll be way easier to contact me!

LINK
show more