forum

Download counter for beatmaps on the website

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +408
Topic Starter
BounceBabe
A download counter that counts the total downloads for each beatmap, also for when the beatmap was still in WIP/Pending or even adding three separate ones would we great too. Maybe adding the total amount of downloads on the forum and when hovering above it, it will show the download counter for Pending and Ranked.
  1. Downloads in total: 72,491
  2. Downloads while in Pending: 14,879
  3. Downloads since ranked: 57,612
I only made them quickly but you get the idea. Maybe this can also be implemented in the game.

Examples

Stefan
It sounds worth to be added, however I believe this is rather a feature for the new website than for the current. but definitely something to remember. :D
Topic Starter
BounceBabe
Yes, probably would be better to add on the new page instead but it would be so cool ^^ More additional info for mappers and players.
WingSilent
I will support it.
Topic Starter
BounceBabe

Lumy wrote:

I will support it.
ZekeyHache
I support this with all the supporter possible
Mekki
Good!
BoatKrab

ezek wrote:

I support this with all the supporter possible
Normal user too ;w;
- Marco -
There's also another topic t/139998

(I would love to see this btw)
WingSilent
More stars, better staying here, and in general, the idea is the same.
Ruuji
The idea behind this is great, but what about multiple downloads by the same user?

Would it still count on the total downloads or ignore it?

Both variants would be great don't get me wrong!

I support it!
Topic Starter
BounceBabe
It would probably also count multiple downloads since the play or usercounter works the same way.
Seijiro
Just saying that you can't download without being signed in so you can alway track who downloads what if needed, although it doesn't matter probably.
_DT3
If I would have supporter, I would definitely support this, this idea seems really nice
Frozen_Rhythm
nice idea!
lcfc
Couldn't agree more. In fact, I wanted this to be added since I started mapping because I would like to see how many people have downloaded my maps and stuff... would be a cool feature and I believe not that hard to implement.
Nuolong
I really want to know how many people are downloading my pending maps~ support!!
raririn
yea dl counter for pending is especially appealing to me

support it
Topic Starter
BounceBabe
20 days and already 81+ votes. Awesome guys!
Bara-

Nuolong wrote:

I really want to know how many people are downloading my pending maps~ support!!
show more