forum

Ace of Base - All That She Wants

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Myxo
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Dienstag, 20. Dezember 2016 at 20:56:52

Artist: Ace of Base
Title: All That She Wants
Tags: Mao Eurodance Reggae Happy Nation
BPM: 93,75
Filesize: 3916kb
Play Time: 02:16
Difficulties Available:
  1. Easy (1,73 stars, 104 notes)
  2. Hard (3,27 stars, 228 notes)
  3. Mao's Normal (2,32 stars, 176 notes)
Download: Ace of Base - All That She Wants
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
90s music ♥

Easy - by me - 100%
Normal - by Mao - 100%
Hard - by me - 100%
Hard
hehehe
Voli
damn 90s
Mao
\owo/
-M4x
As promised <3

[Easy]

00:41:750 (2,3) - Considering that this is the Easy diff, I do see a problem with the rhyhtm choice here. Beginner players tend to expect simple rhyhtms as you know. Most of them won't see a rhythm switch from mostly 1/2 drums to suddenly 1/4 vocal mapping (I took myself as a reference here, because when I played it first time with hidden I sliderbroke there) The most difficult thing about these two sliders is the fact that you mapped them exactly around the main drum which is kinda confusing. Players will wait for the drum to start or release a slider. So I came up with a different rhyhtm that should be easier to read for beginners: Example

The same problem appears again later in the song. 01:46:390 (2,3) - I don't know what you are following with this tbh (same for the one above). Maybe I'm completely blind and just not seeing it. If that's the case, please tell me :D But if you just wanted to vary with the rhyhtms, I suggest you to fix these issues.

01:35:510 (1) - This slower part seems to be a problem from my point of view. In the previous sections of the map, you almost mapped every 1/2 vocal, which is why this part could confuse players with less experience and a lack of song knockledge. Like for example the first combo in this section: 01:35:510 (1,2) - The spacing between these two notes isn't high enough to clearly visualize the 1/1 rhyhtm spacing, since it's almost as small as the 1/2 spacings in the parts before. Further, players can't see the green sv lines which is why the only real thing that makes the player know it COULD BE a slow part with less distance spacing and higher rhyhtm spacing is the higher amount of sliderticks in the sliders. And I think newer players will miss the fact that the drum only hits on every second downbeat before they get the first miss/sliderbreak. So yea, I don't know if you see the problem as I do, but I guess I made it pretty clear what I mean. The only possibility I see to fix it, is to increase the consistant ds to something like 1.4x or 1.5x :)

01:45:430 - You could place a circle here to create a better transition into the faster section (since you start with mapping 1/2 beats again). Otherwise the player maybe won't expect the higher sv + faster ryhthm.

[Mao]

00:42:390 (3,4,5) - This rhyhtm is so hard to expect/read for newer players (compare Easy). Even though it could be fine in a normal diff, I think you should consider mapping the rhyhtm like you did later on in the map: 01:45:750 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - which is way easier to read! In case you applied that and remapped this combo, skip the next point.

00:43:190 (5) - I think it would be cool if you mapped this slider like 00:42:390 (3,4) - It would fit the higher intensity of this combo very well and would also create a nice "slowing down effect" for the next calmer combo.

01:32:950 (1,1) - When I played this, I expected this slider to start on the red tick, so I broke. But as sad as it is, I don't think that there is a good way to fix this. Additionally it could be just me, because I'm just used to playing maps where this slider would have actually started 1/2 earlier and been much faster :D

01:01:270 (6,7,8) - Could you please make this look a bit neater? Like straightn up the 1/4 slider and the circle afterwards? Same thing again later 02:05:270 (6,7,8) -

[Hard]

For me, there isn't any big problem with this difficulty. The only thing I *personally" dislike about this difficulty is that you didn't emphasize the big white ticks with increased distance spacing in the kiais even if you used a huge ass normal-hitfinish on them like 00:51:990 (1) -
I usually don't point subjective things out, but I figured that maybe you could get inspired by it. So if you disagree just ignore this :)
I still love your (and Mao's) oldschool-like mapping style!

And pls add poor "Mao" to the tags XD

Hope this helped at least a bit!

Good luck with this set :)
ZekeyHache
I never knew how this song was called cuz it was looooooong ago when I heard it, now I know thanks to you *_*
Topic Starter
Myxo

-M4x wrote:

As promised <3

[Easy]

00:41:750 (2,3) - Considering that this is the Easy diff, I do see a problem with the rhyhtm choice here. Beginner players tend to expect simple rhyhtms as you know. Most of them won't see a rhythm switch from mostly 1/2 drums to suddenly 1/4 vocal mapping (I took myself as a reference here, because when I played it first time with hidden I sliderbroke there) The most difficult thing about these two sliders is the fact that you mapped them exactly around the main drum which is kinda confusing. Players will wait for the drum to start or release a slider. So I came up with a different rhyhtm that should be easier to read for beginners: Example

The same problem appears again later in the song. 01:46:390 (2,3) - I don't know what you are following with this tbh (same for the one above). Maybe I'm completely blind and just not seeing it. If that's the case, please tell me :D But if you just wanted to vary with the rhyhtms, I suggest you to fix these issues.

This difficulty follows the concept of polarity consistently, since I am not using any irregular gaps like 3/4 or 1/4. The whole diff's rhythm emphasizes vocals while keeping the rhythms as regular as possible. I decided to put this accentuation because of the emphasized vocals on the blue ticks here, though. There are no other places in the song where the vocals on blue ticks are so emphasized, so I decided to follow them with this little irregular rhythm choice. I also did the same thing in Hard for consistency (only part where there is an 1/2-gap between blue ticks).
However, I will consider to change this if more people say they found it hard to read. For now I'll keep it though :<

01:35:510 (1) - This slower part seems to be a problem from my point of view. In the previous sections of the map, you almost mapped every 1/2 vocal, which is why this part could confuse players with less experience and a lack of song knockledge. Like for example the first combo in this section: 01:35:510 (1,2) - The spacing between these two notes isn't high enough to clearly visualize the 1/1 rhyhtm spacing, since it's almost as small as the 1/2 spacings in the parts before. Further, players can't see the green sv lines which is why the only real thing that makes the player know it COULD BE a slow part with less distance spacing and higher rhyhtm spacing is the higher amount of sliderticks in the sliders. And I think newer players will miss the fact that the drum only hits on every second downbeat before they get the first miss/sliderbreak. So yea, I don't know if you see the problem as I do, but I guess I made it pretty clear what I mean. The only possibility I see to fix it, is to increase the consistant ds to something like 1.4x or 1.5x :)

The lower SV / DS shouldn't be a problem. The big gap in the map before this section will automatically lead players to read after approach circles. They have a lot of time to think about what's coming and can expect even a drastic change in pace.

01:45:430 - You could place a circle here to create a better transition into the faster section (since you start with mapping 1/2 beats again). Otherwise the player maybe won't expect the higher sv + faster ryhthm.

True. I fixed it by using a circle here as you suggested c:

[Hard]

For me, there isn't any big problem with this difficulty. The only thing I *personally" dislike about this difficulty is that you didn't emphasize the big white ticks with increased distance spacing in the kiais even if you used a huge ass normal-hitfinish on them like 00:51:990 (1) -
I usually don't point subjective things out, but I figured that maybe you could get inspired by it. So if you disagree just ignore this :)
I still love your (and Mao's) oldschool-like mapping style

I didn't intend to use jumps for the whole difficulty, except for the transitions like 00:51:510 (8) - . I used emphasis through movement / direction changes to stress the important sounds instead. It's a different kind of emphasis that worked well for this difficulty level imo.

And pls add poor "Mao" to the tags XD

Done! Also added some other tags related to the genre and album.

Hope this helped at least a bit!

Good luck with this set :)
Thanks, it helped a lot :3
ReFaller
Venix informed me this mapset is completed, so I'm coming.
[General]
Set some preview point XD
[Mao's Normal]
01:12:470 (9) - missing NC conflicts with other diffs
02:15:030 (4,5,6) - I barely made 300s here. Good alternate for this part is deleting 02:15:030 (4) and matching 02:15:190 (5,6) into 1/1 slider - and clearly follows for vocal.
02:16:470 (8) - missing NC

It's a short mod, i don't take a look for bad blankets if they could be done.
Topic Starter
Myxo

ReFaller wrote:

Venix informed me this mapset is completed, so I'm coming.
[General]
Set some preview point XD
[Mao's Normal]
01:12:470 (9) - missing NC conflicts with other diffs
02:15:030 (4,5,6) - I barely made 300s here. Good alternate for this part is deleting 02:15:030 (4) and matching 02:15:190 (5,6) into 1/1 slider - and clearly follows for vocal.
02:16:470 (8) - missing NC

It's a short mod, i don't take a look for bad blankets if they could be done.
Thank you! :3 I set the preview point now (can't believe I forgot about this LOL).
Venix
Hi! PM-requested mod!

General:
  1. Set Widescreen Support the same on all diffs
  2. Fix inconsisent kiais
Easy:
  1. 02:07:190 (2) - Fix DS things here.
  2. 00:53:270 (3,4) - This flow can be hard for beginners, mby stack 4 with 00:52:950 (2) - ?
  3. 01:22:070 (2) - Mby remake it for 1/2 repeat slider, rythm like this will improve music fitting right here.
  4. 01:58:550 (4,5,6) - This overlapped flow looks weird and can be hard for beginners. I prefer try make it like this ↓
Mao's Normal:
  1. 00:32:790 (4,5) - I think you should move this a bit to left for avoid poor look.
  2. 00:37:270 (2) - Mby rotate it by 180°, because I think composition like this will make cursor movement more comfortable
  3. 01:12:470 (1) - You should put NC here, because rythm is stronger right here.
  4. 02:16:470 (1) - ^
Hard:
  1. 00:43:030 - Imo you should put single circle here, because ignoring strong rythms like this on hard diff can't look good.
  2. 01:31:990 (1,2,3,4) - I think horizontal flip here is good option, because it will make better and more natural movement with 01:21:750 (1,2,3,4) - .
  3. 01:47:030 - Again, I think you should put single circle here
  4. 02:16:470 (3) - Mby put NC here for better music fit and emphasise stronger rythm.
That's all, nice mapset.
~GL with it!
polka
[General:]

• Maybe cut some of the beginning off of the MP3? Do like a fade in?

These SVs are reaaaaally fast. Considering this is a slower song, it might do the map some good to dial back.
[Easy:]
  • Wow this is fast as hell. Really should call this Novice...

Cut all of you combos in half. Easy really shouldn't have combos over 5 for the sake of HP.

00:32:790 (3) - This slider length could confuse beginners. Although it fits, i would just stick to 1/2 or 1/1 to keep things simple.

00:38:550 (3,4,5) - Using this triangle, beginners will struggle to know what comes first considering two objects are of equal distance from the last. I would configure these notes differently to make what comes next clearer.

00:45:590 (7,1) - The slider head of (1) makes more sense being closer to the end of (7) than it's tail, so move it down a bit.

00:51:990 (1) - Slider Velocity changes in beginner difficulties aren't a good idea. Keep this simple and remap it with 1.0x.

01:35:510 (1) - ^ Definitely not a good idea here either, especially since the change is so drastic.

01:46:390 (2,3) - Yikes. That's a really advanced rhythm. I would keep it to 1/1 and 1/2 as stated earlier.

02:12:630 (3) - Move this to the right to rid of the equal distance between the notes before it, for reasons stated earlier.
[Normal:]

• 00:34:390 (2,3) - Blanket potential?

00:35:190 (4,5) - I'm not sure I like the flow here. Nothing much you could do about it now aside from lowering the intensity of the slider curve.

00:50:710 (3,4,5) - Confusing pattern that isn't very consistent. I suggest making this more simple.

00:51:990 (1) - Again with the SV, I don't think it's a good idea to increase that in earlier difficulties, especially considering this normal mode is already very fast.

00:53:750 (4) - x:472 y:324?

00:54:230 (5) - This is easier as a circle because those 1/4 sliders really are too fast for normal mode players. If you change this, remember to change parts like 01:04:470 (5).

01:10:550 (3) - I like this better. Plays and sounds more naturally.

01:22:550 (3) - Move this to the big white tick. It plays a little better imo.

01:51:510 (2,3) - Too complicated. This stack is also not very consistent with the rest of the map. I think having this be one big slider might be a tad better.

02:16:470 (8) - NC?
[Hard:]

• 00:34:710 (3) - No blanket?
[Foreword:]

• Catchy song haha.

Using this double bpm type mapping, you could make an insane and include a larger range of players in your map.

Good luuuuuck!
Venix

PolkaMocha wrote:

These SVs are reaaaaally fast. Considering this is a slower song, it might do the map some good to dial back.
This is 93bpm lol
Topic Starter
Myxo

Venix wrote:

Hi! PM-requested mod!

General:
  1. Set Widescreen Support the same on all diffs It doesn't matter, because there is no storyboard.
  2. Fix inconsisent kiais Done, good catch!
Easy:
  1. 02:07:190 (2) - Fix DS things here. There is no issue, 0.02x DS inconsistencies aren't noticable ingame.
  2. 00:53:270 (3,4) - This flow can be hard for beginners, mby stack 4 with 00:52:950 (2) - ? The flow isn't hard at all, it might be not the most obvious flow but it will still be readable and playable for newbies. After all, the angle change isn't very big.
  3. 01:22:070 (2) - Mby remake it for 1/2 repeat slider, rythm like this will improve music fitting right here. I could, but it would make this section too dense for my liking (compared to the other diffs, too).
  4. 01:58:550 (4,5,6) - This overlapped flow looks weird and can be hard for beginners. I prefer try make it like this ↓ You are right, fixed similarly!
Hard:
  1. 00:43:030 - Imo you should put single circle here, because ignoring strong rythms like this on hard diff can't look good. I am following the vocals for the whole map, which are very strong on the blue ticks here, so I'm leaving this beat out for more emphasis.
  2. 01:31:990 (1,2,3,4) - I think horizontal flip here is good option, because it will make better and more natural movement with 01:21:750 (1,2,3,4) - . There is no 'movement' here, because there is a break time in between those patterns... anyway, I fixed it because it looks a bit better :D
  3. 01:47:030 - Again, I think you should put single circle here ^
  4. 02:16:470 (3) - Mby put NC here for better music fit and emphasise stronger rythm.It would create a 2-note-combo which I don't really like. I already have an additional NC on 02:15:190 - so I'd like to leave the last one out here.
That's all, nice mapset.
~GL with it!

PolkaMocha wrote:

[General:]

• Maybe cut some of the beginning off of the MP3? Do like a fade in? Why would I cut off the beginning though? It's skippable after all :<

These SVs are reaaaaally fast. Considering this is a slower song, it might do the map some good to dial back. It's not very fast. After all this is double-BPM mapping. Also I don't think the song feels slow at all, which is why I choose average SVs for this mapset.
[Easy:]
  • Wow this is fast as hell. Really should call this Novice... A rename wouldn't change anything about the difficulty or the difficulty spread, so...

Cut all of you combos in half. Easy really shouldn't have combos over 5 for the sake of HP. I prefer longer combos over short ones for structure reasons. Also the HP drain is very low, so it shouldn't be an issue.

00:32:790 (3) - This slider length could confuse beginners. Although it fits, i would just stick to 1/2 or 1/1 to keep things simple. Nah, it's just a repeated slider. The polarity (length of gaps between objects) will still be 1/2 and 1/1 throughout the whole map, which will make the rhythms intuitive to play for newbies.

00:38:550 (3,4,5) - Using this triangle, beginners will struggle to know what comes first considering two objects are of equal distance from the last. I would configure these notes differently to make what comes next clearer. The direction where the slider is pointing clearly implies the correct movement here. I've seen beginners having trouble with triangles if their order wasn't clear from the flow itself, but here it should be fine.

00:45:590 (7,1) - The slider head of (1) makes more sense being closer to the end of (7) than it's tail, so move it down a bit. Similar to the above, this is only an issue when the flow doesn't clearly imply the correct movement.

00:51:990 (1) - Slider Velocity changes in beginner difficulties aren't a good idea. Keep this simple and remap it with 1.0x. A slider velocity change of this degree makes the map follow the song better, but at the same time is perfectly readable for newbies because it is just a slight change. Many won't even notice it.

01:35:510 (1) - ^ Definitely not a good idea here either, especially since the change is so drastic. It is drastic, but I tried my best to make the transitions as clear as possible. Due to the break and the spacings, it should be clear where the SVs change.

01:46:390 (2,3) - Yikes. That's a really advanced rhythm. I would keep it to 1/1 and 1/2 as stated earlier. The rhythm follows the most intense vocals of the song, where I also used a special rhythm in Hard (the only 1/2 gap between two blue ticks, in Hard). Since the polarity is still the same, newbies won't be confused of this rhythm and it adds a nice variety to the map.

02:12:630 (3) - Move this to the right to get rid of the equal distance between the notes before it, for reasons stated earlier. True in this case, fixed!
[Hard:]

• 00:34:710 (3) - No blanket? I didn't intend to have a blanket here. The slider is just supposed to go in between the two previous circles, which is a reoccuring pattern throughout the whole map.
[Foreword:]

• Catchy song haha.

Using this double bpm type mapping, you could make an insane and include a larger range of players in your map. I think anything more difficult than the Hard would be too much for this song. It just doesn't call for jumps or streams or anything like that, so I thought it would be the best to make a Hard that is a bit on the more difficult side.

Good luuuuuck!
Thanks both of you for the mods! I didn't apply much, but I hope I made the reasonings clear enough. If you have any issues with my reply feel free to contact me ingame again, if you want to talk about something :3
Plaudible
can i take that A out of your QAT cause bb you're a QT
ok anyways

proably won't be able to help too much, but i'll do what i can :u/

Easy
  1. 00:35:030 (5,6) - Blanket is just a tad off, if you'll look at: http://puu.sh/styBC/caf1a73ecd.jpg. Since everything's DS'd, you may have to tighten the curve a bit
  2. 00:35:030 (5) isn't snapped right for me. Says you got 1.05x, might wanna resnap.
  3. 01:12:470 (1) - Same here, got a 1.22x.
  4. 01:08:630 (3,4) - Sorry for nazi blanket mod :( This one could be a bit better though, as seen: http://puu.sh/styPS/a724f683a9.jpg Seems bringing the middle point just a little closer fixes it.

Hard
  1. 00:53:110 (3,4,5) - Could you center the end of (3) into the anchor point blanket of (5) a little better? :>

sorry dude, I generally have nothing else. Could just be me slowly dying from all these mod requests xd feel free to not kudosu if it wasn't helpful.
Topic Starter
Myxo

Plaudible wrote:

can i take that A out of your QAT cause bb you're a QT >///<
ok anyways

proably won't be able to help too much, but i'll do what i can :u/

Easy
  1. 00:35:030 (5,6) - Blanket is just a tad off, if you'll look at: http://puu.sh/styBC/caf1a73ecd.jpg. Since everything's DS'd, you may have to tighten the curve a bit Uhh I tried my best but I don't think it changed much. After all I don't really mind it being off a little since the map is freeform anyways..
  2. 00:35:030 (5) isn't snapped right for me. Says you got 1.05x, might wanna resnap. It's because I ran out of space here, but the small spacing difference isn't really noticable ingame so I don't mind it.
  3. 01:12:470 (1) - Same here, got a 1.22x. This is because of the SV change. The visual spacing is the same. It looked weird when I tried to use regular DS here :P
  4. 01:08:630 (3,4) - Sorry for nazi blanket mod :( This one could be a bit better though, as seen: http://puu.sh/styPS/a724f683a9.jpg Seems bringing the middle point just a little closer fixes it. Tried it but I don't think I can improve it much

Hard
  1. 00:53:110 (3,4,5) - Could you center the end of (3) into the anchor point blanket of (5) a little better? :> Yeah, applied.

sorry dude, I generally have nothing else. Could just be me slowly dying from all these mod requests xd feel free to not kudosu if it wasn't helpful.
Thanks! Don't worry, the mod was still helpful, made me finetune some stuff :3
SYAHME
My teacher favorite song, lol
Mao
-M4x

-M4x wrote:

[Mao]

00:42:390 (3,4,5) - This rhyhtm is so hard to expect/read for newer players (compare Easy). Even though it could be fine in a normal diff, I think you should consider mapping the rhyhtm like you did later on in the map: 01:45:750 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - which is way easier to read! In case you applied that and remapped this combo, skip the next point. The rhythm should be quite easy to understand actually as the vocals are standing out a lot here.

00:43:190 (5) - I think it would be cool if you mapped this slider like 00:42:390 (3,4) - It would fit the higher intensity of this combo very well and would also create a nice "slowing down effect" for the next calmer combo. This kinda goes with what I have said above.

01:32:950 (1,1) - When I played this, I expected this slider to start on the red tick, so I broke. But as sad as it is, I don't think that there is a good way to fix this. Additionally it could be just me, because I'm just used to playing maps where this slider would have actually started 1/2 earlier and been much faster :D Hm, I decided to follow the white tick rhythms here as the red tick stuff is just way too complicated, so yeah, no real way around this :/

Venix

Venix wrote:

Mao's Normal:
  1. 00:37:270 (2) - Mby rotate it by 180°, because I think composition like this will make cursor movement more comfortable I kinda wanted to get the flow a bit rough here and use a zig zag movement to compliment the feeling of the vocals.

PolkaMocha

PolkaMocha wrote:

[Normal:]

• 00:34:390 (2,3) - Blanket potential? I don't want head and tail of the slider having an equal distance to 2 to simplify readability.

00:35:190 (4,5) - I'm not sure I like the flow here. Nothing much you could do about it now aside from lowering the intensity of the slider curve. The curve is already pretty unintense o.o I think it could almost be aimed straight.

00:50:710 (3,4,5) - Confusing pattern that isn't very consistent. I suggest making this more simple. It's not consistent because these are the vocals leading right into the chorus, so they are something special.

00:51:990 (1) - Again with the SV, I don't think it's a good idea to increase that in earlier difficulties, especially considering this normal mode is already very fast. Keeping this for consistency with Easy and well, SV changes are not really a bad thing in lower difficulties.

00:54:230 (5) - This is easier as a circle because those 1/4 sliders really are too fast for normal mode players. If you change this, remember to change parts like 01:04:470 (5). Why are they too fast? It's only 93 BPM

01:22:550 (3) - Move this to the big white tick. It plays a little better imo. But the whole purpose of this is following the vocals

01:51:510 (2,3) - Too complicated. This stack is also not very consistent with the rest of the map. I think having this be one big slider might be a tad better. The stack is actually consistent? I always used stacks if I put a 1/4 circle before a slider.

Applied everything that was not mentioned here (including everything from ReFaller's mod). Thanks guys!

Code
osu file format v14

[General]
AudioFilename: audio.mp3
AudioLeadIn: 0
PreviewTime: 51830
Countdown: 0
SampleSet: Soft
StackLeniency: 0.7
Mode: 0
LetterboxInBreaks: 0
WidescreenStoryboard: 1

[Editor]
Bookmarks: 31510,51990,72470,92950,105750,115990,136470
DistanceSpacing: 1.1
BeatDivisor: 4
GridSize: 4
TimelineZoom: 1

[Metadata]
Title:All That She Wants
TitleUnicode:All That She Wants
Artist:Ace of Base
ArtistUnicode:Ace of Base
Creator:Desperate-kun
Version:Mao's Normal
Source:
Tags:Mao Eurodance Reggae Happy Nation
BeatmapID:1134374
BeatmapSetID:511823

[Difficulty]
HPDrainRate:4
CircleSize:3.5
OverallDifficulty:4
ApproachRate:5
SliderMultiplier:2.5
SliderTickRate:2

[Events]
//Background and Video events
0,0,"bg.jpg",0,0
//Break Periods
//Storyboard Layer 0 (Background)
//Storyboard Layer 1 (Fail)
//Storyboard Layer 2 (Pass)
//Storyboard Layer 3 (Foreground)
//Storyboard Sound Samples

[TimingPoints]
51990,-90.9090909090909,4,2,1,65,0,1
72470,-100,4,2,1,65,0,0
95510,-166.666666666667,4,2,1,35,0,0
103830,-125,4,2,1,35,0,0
105750,-100,4,2,1,50,0,0
115990,-90.9090909090909,4,2,1,65,0,1
135190,-90.9090909090909,4,2,1,65,0,0
136470,-100,4,2,1,65,0,1
136550,-100,4,2,1,50,0,0

[Colours]
Combo1 : 214,193,133
Combo2 : 101,203,101
Combo3 : 139,173,216
Combo4 : 214,133,145

[HitObjects]
40,268,31510,5,4,0:1:0:0:
128,356,31830,1,2,0:0:0:0:
155,234,32150,2,0,L|139:99,1,125,8|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
250,51,32790,2,0,L|264:175,1,125,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
271,224,33270,2,0,P|299:284|417:322,1,187.5,0|0,0:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
507,245,34070,5,4,0:0:0:0:
387,208,34390,1,2,0:0:0:0:
473,118,34710,2,0,P|428:73|355:78,1,125,8|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
323,91,35190,2,0,P|260:111|155:56,1,187.5,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
34,32,35990,1,8,0:0:0:0:
11,154,36310,1,0,1:0:0:0:
132,184,36630,6,0,P|193:197|225:258,1,125,4|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
338,297,37270,2,0,P|397:309|430:360,1,125,8|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
480,373,37750,2,0,L|498:175,1,187.5,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
509,61,38550,1,8,0:0:0:0:
384,75,38870,2,0,L|370:200,1,125,0|4,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
355,323,39510,5,2,0:0:0:0:
256,246,39830,2,0,P|189:245|137:291,1,125,8|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
124,325,40310,2,0,P|55:333|9:230,1,187.5,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
95,152,41110,2,0,P|107:94|66:49,1,125,8|0,0:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
185,13,41750,6,0,L|316:27,1,125,4|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
357,32,42230,1,0,0:0:0:0:
405,37,42390,2,0,P|420:109|391:160,1,125,8|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
361,185,42870,1,0,0:0:0:0:
244,138,43190,2,0,P|243:231|250:333,1,187.5,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
369,358,43990,2,0,L|431:351,1,62.5,0|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
472,325,44310,6,0,P|474:262|424:223,1,125,4|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
324,156,44950,2,0,P|278:115|281:55,1,125,8|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
165,7,45590,2,0,B|180:95|180:95|163:158|163:158|181:253,1,250,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
204,374,46550,1,0,1:0:0:0:
90,321,46870,6,0,P|67:262|81:200,1,125,4|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
174,122,47510,2,0,L|308:135,1,125,8|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
329,171,47990,2,0,P|309:241|337:358,1,187.5,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
449,306,48790,1,8,0:0:0:0:
449,305,48950,2,0,P|436:252|462:180,1,125,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
493,152,49430,6,0,L|509:25,2,125,4|2|8,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
378,102,50390,1,2,0:0:0:0:
302,201,50710,2,0,L|306:264,1,62.5,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
309,314,51030,1,2,0:0:0:0:
275,349,51190,2,0,P|197:335|172:289,1,125,4|0,0:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
168,251,51670,1,0,0:0:0:0:
115,121,51990,6,0,B|217:130|217:130|276:91|276:91|377:101,1,275.000008392334,4|0,0:1|1:0,0:0:0:0:
504,49,52950,1,2,0:0:0:0:
504,49,53110,2,0,L|489:198,1,137.500004196167,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
472,324,53750,2,0,P|388:341|344:308,1,137.500004196167,0|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
317,268,54230,2,0,L|324:198,1,68.7500020980836,0|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
329,149,54550,5,4,0:0:0:0:
231,51,54870,1,2,0:0:0:0:
158,166,55190,2,0,B|88:158|88:158|14:206,1,137.500004196167,0|2,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
120,300,55830,2,0,B|190:308|190:308|264:260,1,137.500004196167,4|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
285,243,56310,2,0,P|306:163|288:95,1,137.500004196167,0|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
265,65,56790,1,0,1:0:0:0:
405,25,57110,6,0,B|395:127|395:127|434:186|434:186|424:287,1,275.000008392334,4|0,0:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
312,367,58070,1,2,0:0:0:0:
312,367,58230,2,0,P|239:340|168:352,1,137.500004196167,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
46,320,58870,2,0,P|105:270|130:202,1,137.500004196167,0|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
119,166,59350,2,0,L|100:95,1,68.7500020980836,0|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
86,53,59670,5,4,0:0:0:0:
219,19,59990,1,2,0:0:0:0:
299,130,60310,2,0,P|358:147|430:100,1,137.500004196167,0|2,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
440,73,60790,1,0,0:0:0:0:
458,30,60950,1,4,0:0:0:0:
500,160,61270,2,0,L|504:228,1,68.7500020980836,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
505,277,61590,1,0,0:0:0:0:
457,286,61750,2,0,B|390:288|390:288|355:363,1,137.500004196167,0|0,1:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
315,371,62230,6,0,P|290:303|426:192,1,275.000008392334,4|0,0:1|1:0,0:0:0:0:
495,73,63190,1,2,0:0:0:0:
495,73,63350,2,0,B|431:100|431:100|370:60,1,137.500004196167,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
237,83,63990,2,0,B|180:45|180:45|116:72,1,137.500004196167,0|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
88,115,64470,2,0,P|90:147|74:195,1,68.7500020980836,0|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
50,219,64790,5,4,0:0:0:0:
141,321,65110,1,2,0:0:0:0:
220,219,65430,2,0,L|236:82,1,137.500004196167,0|2,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
360,22,66070,2,0,P|418:24|464:94,1,137.500004196167,4|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
464,133,66550,2,0,L|447:269,1,137.500004196167,0|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
440,316,67030,1,0,1:0:0:0:
331,232,67350,6,0,P|243:214|138:353,1,275.000008392334,4|0,0:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
31,256,68310,1,2,0:0:0:0:
31,256,68470,2,0,B|4:193|4:193|16:119,1,137.500004196167,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
122,39,69110,2,0,B|149:102|149:102|137:176,1,137.500004196167,0|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
129,219,69590,2,0,P|123:257|134:297,1,68.7500020980836,0|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
152,330,69910,5,4,0:0:0:0:
285,363,70230,1,2,0:0:0:0:
297,226,70550,2,0,P|360:202|424:221,1,137.500004196167,0|2,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
462,261,71030,1,0,0:0:0:0:
499,221,71190,2,0,L|512:83,1,137.500004196167,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
388,21,71830,1,0,1:0:0:0:
291,118,72150,1,0,1:0:0:0:
167,54,72470,5,4,0:1:0:0:
256,332,81750,5,2,0:0:0:0:
212,212,82070,2,0,L|88:180,1,125,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
40,168,82550,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,332,91990,5,2,0:0:0:0:
300,212,92310,2,0,L|424:180,1,125,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
472,168,92790,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,92950,12,4,95510,0:0:0:0:
23,229,96150,6,0,B|57:278|115:278|153:232|153:229|153:225|192:179|249:179|284:229,1,299.999990844727,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
377,345,98070,1,2,0:0:0:0:
488,244,98710,1,0,0:0:0:0:
401,120,99350,2,0,P|347:127|275:57,1,149.999995422363,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
133,30,100630,5,2,0:0:0:0:
113,178,101270,2,0,L|98:330,1,149.999995422363,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
240,373,102550,1,0,0:0:0:0:
215,224,103190,1,2,0:0:0:0:
347,284,103830,2,0,P|415:300|500:212,1,200,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
404,39,105110,1,0,1:0:0:0:
322,96,105430,1,2,0:0:0:0:
214,32,105750,6,0,P|203:112|87:149,1,187.5,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
69,133,106390,1,8,0:0:0:0:
25,255,106710,1,2,0:0:0:0:
100,355,107030,2,0,L|303:372,1,187.5,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
337,376,107670,1,8,0:0:0:0:
445,313,107990,1,0,1:0:0:0:
340,243,108310,6,0,P|328:171|368:125,1,125,4|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
439,37,108950,2,0,P|390:11|317:16,1,125,8|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
233,102,109590,2,0,L|243:291,1,187.5,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
246,341,110230,1,8,0:0:0:0:
123,367,110550,1,0,1:0:0:0:
146,244,110870,6,0,P|108:189|39:190,1,125,4|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
10,65,111510,1,8,0:0:0:0:
10,65,111670,2,0,B|66:91|66:91|134:65,1,125,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
170,47,112150,1,0,0:0:0:0:
213,66,112310,2,0,P|209:134|244:182,1,125,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
283,206,112790,1,8,0:0:0:0:
363,110,113110,1,0,1:0:0:0:
465,182,113430,6,0,P|481:245|416:342,1,187.5,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
371,355,114070,1,8,0:0:0:0:
246,339,114390,1,2,0:0:0:0:
321,239,114710,1,0,0:0:0:0:
38,358,115990,6,0,B|28:257|28:257|67:198|67:198|57:95,1,275.000008392334,4|0,0:1|1:0,0:0:0:0:
173,21,116950,1,2,0:0:0:0:
173,21,117110,2,0,P|186:82|253:111,1,137.500004196167,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
373,51,117750,2,0,L|357:204,1,137.500004196167,0|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
403,220,118230,2,0,L|409:313,1,68.7500020980836,0|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
449,322,118550,5,4,0:0:0:0:
326,383,118870,1,2,0:0:0:0:
252,266,119190,2,0,B|184:259|184:259|136:315,1,137.500004196167,0|2,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
42,211,119830,2,0,B|110:218|110:218|158:162,1,137.500004196167,4|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
189,128,120310,2,0,P|238:122|308:182,1,137.500004196167,0|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
320,220,120790,1,0,1:0:0:0:
446,272,121110,6,0,B|456:171|456:171|417:112|417:112|426:9,1,275.000008392334,4|0,0:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
293,45,122070,1,2,0:0:0:0:
293,45,122230,2,0,L|137:23,1,137.500004196167,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
74,135,122870,2,0,L|230:157,1,137.500004196167,0|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
244,188,123350,2,0,P|260:225|254:277,1,68.7500020980836,0|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
246,299,123670,5,4,0:0:0:0:
361,373,123990,1,2,0:0:0:0:
453,271,124310,2,0,P|473:199|453:136,1,137.500004196167,0|2,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
426,103,124790,1,0,0:0:0:0:
392,70,124950,1,4,0:0:0:0:
320,187,125270,2,0,L|326:256,1,68.7500020980836,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
333,311,125590,1,0,0:0:0:0:
300,355,125750,2,0,B|248:322|248:322|166:347,1,137.500004196167,0|0,1:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
127,357,126230,6,0,B|72:343|54:294|80:246|84:245|87:244|114:196|95:146|41:133,1,275.000008392334,4|0,0:1|1:0,0:0:0:0:
138,36,127190,1,2,0:0:0:0:
138,36,127350,2,0,P|189:90|253:82,1,137.500004196167,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
379,45,127990,2,0,P|445:43|488:94,1,137.500004196167,0|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
497,142,128470,2,0,L|498:217,1,68.7500020980836,0|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
499,260,128790,5,4,0:0:0:0:
384,336,129110,1,2,0:0:0:0:
306,222,129430,2,0,P|292:149|333:85,1,137.500004196167,0|2,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
196,35,130070,2,0,L|58:62,1,137.500004196167,4|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
30,100,130550,2,0,B|82:144|82:144|69:216,1,137.500004196167,0|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
58,260,131030,1,0,1:0:0:0:
162,349,131350,6,0,B|200:389|252:380|280:333|280:330|279:326|307:279|359:271|398:311,1,275.000008392334,4|0,0:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
502,221,132310,1,2,0:0:0:0:
502,221,132470,2,0,B|436:204|436:204|405:142,1,137.500004196167,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
317,35,133110,2,0,B|286:97|286:97|220:114,1,137.500004196167,0|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
173,127,133590,2,0,L|161:194,1,68.7500020980836,0|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
153,243,133910,5,4,0:0:0:0:
131,378,134230,1,2,0:0:0:0:
241,296,134550,2,0,P|295:270|363:299,1,137.500004196167,4|2,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
478,372,135190,2,0,L|500:295,1,68.7500020980836,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
508,253,135510,2,0,P|473:198|481:116,1,137.500004196167,0|4,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
374,34,136150,1,0,0:0:0:0:
309,141,136470,5,4,0:1:0:0:
Seijiro
little and shameful short mod to fix some small stuff

logs
2016-12-12 22:06 MrSergio: ACTION is editing [https://osu.ppy.sh/b/1087922 Ace of Base - All That She Wants [Hard]]
2016-12-12 22:06 Desperate-kun: :3
2016-12-12 22:06 MrSergio: 00:50:710 (4,5,6,7,8) - just minor stuff, but I would have made 00:50:710 (4,5,6) - with sliders and 00:51:190 (7,8) - with circles. Main reason is that there are more "de-attached notes" in the trumpet sound
2016-12-12 22:07 Desperate-kun: hmm but i'm prioritizing vocals throughout the whole map, basically
2016-12-12 22:07 MrSergio: 00:50:710 (4) - and this one has also a nice long vocal too, so clicking while still having that is a bit uhhh
2016-12-12 22:07 Desperate-kun: so i made the vocals clickable here
2016-12-12 22:07 Desperate-kun: 01:01:270 (5,6,7,8) - here i could've used a different rhythm then but it felt kinda weird
2016-12-12 22:07 MrSergio: 00:50:870 (5) - id this vocals? o.O
2016-12-12 22:07 MrSergio: is*
2016-12-12 22:08 Desperate-kun: yeah o.o
2016-12-12 22:08 Desperate-kun: go-ing-to-get - you
2016-12-12 22:08 MrSergio: ok, I now hear it
2016-12-12 22:08 MrSergio: not my thing, but I can accept it
2016-12-12 22:08 Desperate-kun: hmmmm alright :D
2016-12-12 22:09 MrSergio: the main issue I had, regardless of vocals being there or not, was the difference those notes had: 00:50:710 (4) - is far stronger than both 00:50:870 (5,6) - in my head, that's why
2016-12-12 22:09 MrSergio: but as you showed me it is consistent so nvm
2016-12-12 22:10 Desperate-kun: yeah i mean, i get what you mean
2016-12-12 22:10 Desperate-kun: overall ofc i wanted this transition to be more dense than the rest of the sections
2016-12-12 22:11 MrSergio: 01:32:950 (1,1) - duh, when I first saw this I thought it was a bit too short, but it's actually above 300 ms so nvm
2016-12-12 22:12 Desperate-kun: yeah
2016-12-12 22:12 Desperate-kun: i wanted to make it wider but introducing this red tick based rhythm is very hard xD
2016-12-12 22:12 Desperate-kun: without mapping the first red tick
2016-12-12 22:12 Desperate-kun: lol
2016-12-12 22:12 MrSergio: 02:12:950 (4) - vocals aren't on the slider end here?
2016-12-12 22:12 MrSergio: yeah, it's a shame to ruin that, don't worry
2016-12-12 22:12 Desperate-kun: oh i can change that one
2016-12-12 22:12 Desperate-kun: actually this was bothering me too
2016-12-12 22:13 Desperate-kun: 02:13:270 (5,6) - i wanted to have these two because of the new, strong vocals
2016-12-12 22:13 Desperate-kun: so i made this 02:12:950 (4) - as a transition
2016-12-12 22:13 Desperate-kun: it's poor though
2016-12-12 22:13 Desperate-kun: because it looks like they all belong together
2016-12-12 22:13 Desperate-kun: lol
2016-12-12 22:13 Desperate-kun: i'll use two circles instead
2016-12-12 22:13 MrSergio: [http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/6793677 just a suggestion]
2016-12-12 22:13 MrSergio: you might come up with better stuff I guess
2016-12-12 22:14 Desperate-kun: hmm i won't leave an 1/2 gap here
2016-12-12 22:14 Desperate-kun: i tried to avoid this except for two patterns where the vocals on blue ticks were especially strong
2016-12-12 22:14 MrSergio: 02:15:190 (1,2) - and well, single stack in the whole song like this /w\
2016-12-12 22:14 Desperate-kun: but i'll use two circles
2016-12-12 22:14 MrSergio: sure
2016-12-12 22:15 MrSergio: you probably wanted a special effect there on that note, not sure. [https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/6793696 Dumb suggestion]
2016-12-12 22:16 MrSergio: well, not that my pattern is that consistent with the rest either now that I look back LOL
2016-12-12 22:17 Desperate-kun: okay fixed the slider now
2016-12-12 22:17 Desperate-kun: uhhhh that stack
2016-12-12 22:17 Desperate-kun: yeah i mean the pattern is special in the track
2016-12-12 22:17 Desperate-kun: and i kinda ran out of space there
2016-12-12 22:17 Desperate-kun: LOL
2016-12-12 22:17 Desperate-kun: hmmmm
2016-12-12 22:18 Desperate-kun: yeah your suggestion is kinda not my style
2016-12-12 22:19 Desperate-kun: i think i'll keep it if it's not a problem, i think it fits well and since the music is unique here it's okay to use it only here
2016-12-12 22:19 MrSergio: yeah, sorry /1\
2016-12-12 22:19 Desperate-kun: don't say sorry ><
2016-12-12 22:19 MrSergio: ups, /w\
2016-12-12 22:19 MrSergio: Normal looks good
2016-12-12 22:19 Desperate-kun: it's the most helpful mod i got on this set so far, really
2016-12-12 22:19 Desperate-kun: it's all good :D
2016-12-12 22:21 Desperate-kun: great!
2016-12-12 22:21 Desperate-kun: lol i just noticed, Mao hasn't even fixed a single mod on this map yet
2016-12-12 22:21 Desperate-kun: what a baka
2016-12-12 22:21 MrSergio: lol
2016-12-12 22:21 MrSergio: well, Easy looks good too
2016-12-12 22:21 MrSergio: let me give a quick check to mod assistant
2016-12-12 22:22 Desperate-kun: that's nice to hear :D
2016-12-12 22:22 Desperate-kun: sure!
2016-12-12 22:24 MrSergio: duh, pc crashed when I opened mod assistant
2016-12-12 22:24 MrSergio: ok, everything looks good for me =3=
2016-12-12 22:24 Desperate-kun: quality program
2016-12-12 22:24 MrSergio: feel free to update
2016-12-12 22:24 Desperate-kun: nice :D
Mao