forum

[resolved] Problems after driver re-install

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
herrkamink
(This issue is not directly related to osu, but I don't know if it affects it in the background)

I recently updated my win7 to win10 and also uninstalled and reinstalled my wacom drivers (I own a wacom bamboo cth-470, so I have to get older bamboo drivers) and now outside of osu I have these hit-rings every time I tap (I managed to switch these off, but in some applications in fullscreen I still get these hit-rings) and if I press my pen-button which is right click I get a circle around my cursor as well. I've tried FixMyPen and disabling the Pen & Touch options for right click but nothing helps. It's not a direct problem for osu which runs fine - but I don't know if this gives me any input lag (I don't really notice any) or any other issues. It's mostly weird since everything worked fine, until I reinstalled the driver. The driver was actually the same driver as I had before, I just thought it would be good to re-install it since I also upgraded my OS. (I have googled this issue and tried different stuff for 30minutes, so I'm not sure where the problem is.)
Lacrimosa
Is it Windows Ink? Do you have it enabled? If so, disable it. You can do so, from your tablet's settings.
Topic Starter
herrkamink
I fiddled a bit around trying to find it (I have it in german so the name wasn't the same) but I found the option and now it works again.
(Weird, even though on older screenshots of my tablet area it was ticked on?)

Thanks!
Lacrimosa

herrkamink wrote:

(Weird, even though on older screenshots of my tablet area it was ticked on?)

Thanks!
Perhaps, you had windows aero disabled (which is something that you can't disable in windows 8+), so having windows ink enabled didn't affect much your overall experience.

No problem!
spikehead344
Hey sorry for the question being asked here but I need your help!!!

Which older Wacom Bamboo CTH 470 driver did you install to get your CTH 470 to work on windwos 10?
Pawsu

spikehead344 wrote:

Hey sorry for the question being asked here but I need your help!!!

Which older Wacom Bamboo CTH 470 driver did you install to get your CTH 470 to work on windwos 10?
Don't bump threads in the resolved issues subfourm. Make a new thread for it.