forum

Have you ever broken something because of osu?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
clover
Personally I haven't, but some people have. What have you broken, and if you can, provide a picture.
Ethan
I didn't necessarily break it but I got mad one time because I was going to FC a 4* star map first try and I shitmissed. Threw my pen at the wall and it's sucked ever since :c
Blitzfrog
Broke people's hearts ;v;

Otherwise glass
-shig-
Nah. Not yet.
henry11hei
No But osu broke my PC inside so I had to restart lost file ;_;
abraker
Obligatory osu! broke my life post
Nanonii
So I was sitting on the floor of my room playing Osu. I was trying(I still am actually) to get a SS score on a map using mods cause I was bored and thought 'rage quitting osu sounds fun today'. I can get every note except for the last one which is fucking upsetting. Anyways I almost threw my laptop but instead, cause it costs a lot of money, I threw my sketchbook and a pen. The pen broke. I liked the pen too. It was blue.
NeTsune
I have broken my headset. I kinda liked it but it was also a bit uncomfortable so I guess it also gave me a good reason to get new ones.
Ryoid
I have broken my finger and almost my life
Tyistiana

Ryoid wrote:

I have broken my finger and almost my life
Wait, almost cost your life because of osu!?? How? XD
RubMyBabied
I got mad trying to fc a 4.9 star cus it was so easy but i kept shit missing on the same exact slider. Then i threw my pen at the wall and it unscrewed on the tip, and the compartment where the battery goes in. I thought no big deal unitil i noticed the battery compartement wouldnt screw in and that the part where the pen nib is supposed to go in is crooked. So i tried to bend it back lightly and then ripped it off from the pen by accident. Now i have to buy a new huion tablet yay ^.^
johnmedina999
Yeah. I broke a record.
Softwarm

johnmedina999 wrote:

Yeah. I broke a record.

2 jokes in one, nice!
Faye
I broke in the buttons on the side of my mouse while squeezing it in a bit of a fit. I'm generally pretty chill and don't get mad at Osu tho - I was mainly angry at other things that happened during the day
Rifdi
Probably my shoulder muscle
Grim Rapper
My life, my hand, my IQ and my sanity
captainmilk

I wish I knew about this before locking myself out of osu! and had to reinstall.
1Kcombo
my old keyboard
keremaru
i broke my sleep schedule
that's it
Achromalia
i didnt break anything in particular, other than maybe my dad's patience and my sleep schedule.
show more