forum

[Archived] Osu "Pending verification" cannot sign in

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Imperf3kt
Problem Details:
I assume this is a new feature? Osu asked me to verify myself, so I followed the email instructions and reached the "verification successful" message, but I cannot log in to osu and chat or play multiplayer or submit any scores.
I have restarted Osu several times, logged in and out and even checked the verification a second time, but I still cannot log in.

I also lost my supporter privileges as Osu does not recognise me as who I am supposed to be.
I'm currently on stable fallback, I'll try switching to stable latest.

Video or screenshot showing the problem:

osu! version: 20160403.6

Edit: After downloading 19% of the files needed for stable latest, Osu logged me in. I do not know anything else about the issue.
In total, it took about 15 minutes from the time I verified my account.
HeySora
I have the same issue, and some other players too :/
Topic Starter
Imperf3kt
I managed to log in to osu, but all I could do was use the chat, nothing else worked. I could not check scores, I could not play multiplayer.

I did, however, get my supporter features working again though.

I noticed the error when I switched back and forth between stable latest and stable fallback.
I need to download 9 files for SL, so I won't know for sure until that is finished. If I were you, I'd check that on your end.
Pawsu
Try switching to Cutting Edge?
Zozimoto

Pawsu wrote:

Try switching to Cutting Edge?
Or Beta
Topic Starter
Imperf3kt
Just updating everyone, I updated Osu to Stable Latest just a few minutes ago and the issues are resolved.

To anyone else still experiencing this issue, try updating.
Twitchyy
I've been having the same problem the past several days, and I've tried switching between stable latest/fallback and cutting edge and nothing fixes it.

Is there anything else that can be done about this? I really want to play online and be able to report my scores...
Pawsu

Icyy wrote:

I've been having the same problem the past several days, and I've tried switching between stable latest/fallback and cutting edge and nothing fixes it.

Is there anything else that can be done about this? I really want to play online and be able to report my scores...
Contact accounts@ppy.sh. Nothing else we can do to help here.
The_Pro_Noob
I have same problem for long time. I guess this is the end of Osu 4 me, now to play Overwatch.
Ascendrio
Where do I get the update? My osu! cilent says that the stable version is already up-to-date.
Death
Please do not bump old, archived threads. If you are having issues please make a new one.