forum

Another problem that need another solution that I don't know

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
ongon
So I've managed to work out the fundamentals of what's going on with my beatmap and why it won't upload and I figured out that even when I switch the beatmapID and beatmapsetID to 0 and -1 to get it to upload. Every time I try to upload it osu just sais that I don't own that beatmap and it just reverts the beatmapID and beatmapsetID to the original which always seems to be the exact same as another map that has already been uploaded. Any help on this problem.
Endaris
Click File -> Export Package and then Upload the exported .osz-file so people can take a look what you did wrong.
Also post in either of these subforums next time:
Topic Starter
ongon
How do I upload the exported osz and thanks for place to post advice as well
Endaris
Use an uploadservice of your choice like puush, mediafire, dropbox or whatever.
Topic Starter
ongon
Ok I just uploaded it would you like the link. And also my map is still a WIP but it's very close to done cause I'm not doing the full song.
Endaris
Then post the link...?
Topic Starter
ongon
Endaris
That's a .lnk-file. I was asking for the exported .osz-package.
Topic Starter
ongon
It's being wierd you need to save it onto your computer then it will turn into a osz package I don't know why
Topic Starter
ongon
So just double click it the click open and it will say save, click the save and it should turn into a osz file.
Endaris
While in the editor of your map go File -> Export Package. Then a new window will open that contains your exported packages. The folder location is /osu!/Exports/
Topic Starter
ongon
yep I think like the noob at this stuff I am I uploaded the shortcut file and not the OSZ. here should be the OSZ: http://www.mediafire.com/download/penqy ... ortcut.lnk
Bauxe
That's a lnk again. Upload the .osz file.
Topic Starter
ongon
ok now I even made sure it was a osz file here you go (is thins don't work im going to be kinda salty) http://www.mediafire.com/download/s58qs ... mix%29.osz
Topic Starter
ongon
soooooo do you guys have any idea why I cant submit my map?
Metaku
Well a simple solution would be just creating a new map from the audio file and copy everything after Metadata section to the osu file in notepad...
Also, while editing the file did you make sure you didn't have it open in osu at the same time?