forum

Specify reasons to reports.

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +8
Topic Starter
Waryas
I haven't really searched for this so if it has already been suggested lock, deny etc.
Anyway when we report a score can we enter a reason as to why? Maybe peppy & co won't really understand the reason we reported the guy and we might get punished for false reporting...
There are different reasons for reporting a guy : multi account, spin hack, bot, relax hack, etc...
That way the admins will now what to check for in the replay :)
Ekoro
Agree.
+1 support.
Yarissa
I agree as well. This also helps the moderation team learn additional details about the hacker/ botter.

+1
Musty
Agree, it's an helpful sure, if one report other because he is a pro. it's the shittt
Fight69
Support
Sushi
That could be helpful.

However, I don't know how it works in the background, andhaving 9871854 reasons from all reporters won't encourage to check. But for things where there are like a few reports, with reasons, that could help, maybe.

Support.
Kurai
Support, it's a nice idea :O
Kitsunemimi
Support from me
ShaggoN
Will be cool, until stupid people appear and their reason will be "This score looks suspicious."
Anyways...support ofc :3
nimi
support.. but i don't really think someone will have patience enough to read all reasons XD
jjrocks
Total support here, sometimes it's just better to figure out if it's a legit reason or just someone trolling.
peppy
I was planning on adding this from the get-go, but was a bit rushed in implementation. Will definitely consider.
Mastodonio
I already asked to make this function,but nobody saw it,I think. Well,this would be nice.
NixXSkate
yes yes yes! definitely support. although for some reason i don't have any stars
Metro

Sushi wrote:

That could be helpful.

However, I don't know how it works in the background, andhaving 9871854 reasons from all reporters won't encourage to check. But for things where there are like a few reports, with reasons, that could help, maybe.

Support.
You don't need a textbox to enter the reason.

You could choose from a set of common reasons.

Support.