forum

Hey guys! Don't forget about #videogames!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
RemmyX25
Don't forget that there is a #videogames channel in the osu!client / IRC chatroom. Players are more than welcome to use this channel to talk about new releases, nostalgic games, or trying to set up multiplayer games for consoles or PCs(excluding osu!, thats why we have #lobby)! Oh, and yes, Touhou games are considered video games as well. Share your high scores or set up SWR / 12.3 matches like we used to when #touhou was around. It's still acceptable.

Just a few pointers:
  1. English is the primary language of the channel, just like #osu
  2. If no one is playing your game, don't spam about it, please. General IRC rules apply.

Have fun!

EDIT: if there are any posts about bringing #touhou back, they will be deleted on the spot.
OrangeL4z4r
lol #videogames is nearly always empty when i'm online
Xyrenus

OrangeL4z4r wrote:

yeah i know -__- ahha
Kei

OrangeL4z4r wrote:

:(
adam2046
No one ever attempts to have interesting conversations, thus no one visits.
Also the new touhou game isn't out yet.
Remco32
There are always people idling in #videogames , if you want to discuss a videogame just bring it up: ask if anyone has played it and what they think about it. Don't leave if nobody replies in less than 2 freakin' nanoseconds.
TetsuNagaMishima213
I'll never FORGET #videogames ( cuz this is where I always post :) )
Remco32
Did it die? At one point is was 'My private animu conversation club plz dont talk about videogames this is my channel'' and after that Taiko/CtB general.
Soaprman
You can talk about video games in #videogames. You just usually have to interrupt a taiko/CTB conversation to do it. Some of us use it to set up or talk about Mario Kart 7 games. There are occasionally those who whine about us interrupting the CTB talk but all I have to say to them is TOUGH LUCK, SCRUBS!
Backfire
Taiko people don't lower themselves to be there.
That's CTB kids =w=
laport

Soaprman wrote:

You can talk about video games in #videogames. You just usually have to interrupt a taiko/CTB conversation to do it. Some of us use it to set up or talk about Mario Kart 7 games. There are occasionally those who whine about us interrupting the CTB talk but all I have to say to them is TOUGH LUCK, SCRUBS!

I wish you to be ultimate forum admin and irc operator of #videogames
-Athena-

Backfire wrote:

Taiko people don't lower themselves to be there.
That's CTB kids =w=
Standard osu! BIG BIG YEAH! It's like the console wars lol