forum

osufy! Spotify playlist to osu!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Racle90
http://osufy.lonke.ro/

Hello!

I made web app to help people import their spotify playlist to osu!

Currently it only shows Ranked or Approved songs on search results. I have plan in the future to add list where you can select what you want to see.

Usage:
  1. Copy spotify playlist link
  2. Paste link to osufy!
  3. Press Search!
  4. See song information before downloading, or listen preview by clicking the song image
  5. Use download buttons to download via osu!direct or osu! website

Planned features:
  1. list where you can select ranking what want to see in the results.

Feedback is more than welcome. I hope you enjoy using this!
Sandy Hoey
dude, that's sick.
although I normally get it in Spotify after I find and play it on osu!
Reha
interesting
Luccyous
Nice!
mizuki-chan
Nice idea of addition to the games beatmap listing. Will give it a shot next days
nearcbw
nice!
doobi1
how long does this take?
Topic Starter
Racle90

heliotrigon wrote:

how long does this take?
Should be pretty fast, BUT it was broken. Took a look and fixed bug. Should be working after refreshing the webpage :) . Tested and it worked for me now.
Keiger
this is pretty amazing! what code format did you use? (just curious)
checkmypower
If you can add, so you can search even unraked maps that will be great. I was searching for app/site like that for a while. Great job!
Topic Starter
Racle90

checkmypower wrote:

If you can add, so you can search even unraked maps that will be great. I was searching for app/site like that for a while. Great job!
I could probably do it. Haven't updated that in while, but could work on it again at weekend :P I'll update you when I make modifications :)
deeeh
doesn't work anymore
afishofsorts
I noticed that while the link off of the web player works, the link off of the desktop application does not. Hope this clears things up for people who were confused too.
m8than
If you could make it able to use get the id from the link from the app that would be cool too ^^ :)
Myrror
This is very interesting, but I was unable to find any songs that would work :( even used my kpop playlist :(((
ALEEF02
I used this in the past and it worked perfectly. But now when I try to use it, the circle just keeps spinning as shown in the picture. Is this a server or client side issue? Thank you!
PixelHir
Pretty Nice, though I think you need to change way the search works.

Some examples of songs that are not found even though they are on osu:
Tia - Deal with the devil
Feint, Veela - Vagrant
Mili - Camelia
Strider
I'm always sad when I find a song I love on osu! and I can't get it on Spotify... :/ this is cool tho
- EdgarNitroX
Well nice uwu!
wewhrmnykys
Spams the same 4 songs over and over, doesn't seem to stop, page just gets longer and longer 👀
show more