forum

life mystery

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Vuelo Eluko
has anyone noticed when you fuck your hand up not like break it or anything but just made sore for a few days by punching a hard surface that you can crack your fingers at the base joints way more often until it's healed? like normal cooldown for uninjured hand 30 mins with injury 5 mins or less

just interesting
FuZ
sorry i don't punch walls
_handholding
You could be on to something OP. Try smashing your head on a few hard surfaces too and see if you get similar results; this could lead to a huge breakthrough
AutoMedic
why are you even punching walls in the first place?
Topic Starter
Vuelo Eluko
not walls, wooden boards
some serious projecting going on in here tho
Zain Sugieres
thank mr Stefan
Aomi
thank St. Stefan
Stefan

xxjesus1412fanx wrote:

has anyone noticed when you fuck your hand up not like break it or anything but just made sore for a few days by punching a hard surface that you can crack your fingers at the base joints way more often until it's healed? like normal cooldown for uninjured hand 30 mins with injury 5 mins or less

just interesting
Kinda. my right middle finger was "bruised" - I really don't know the correct word for it - and I didn't made a check for it, that's now more than a year ago, 16-17 months exactly and it's fine today, it feels weird when I crack my middle finger but doesn't hurt anymore and that stuff.

At all, take care for your healthy.
[-CeMAqpOP-]kee

Stefan wrote:

xxjesus1412fanx wrote:

just interesting
Kinda. my right middle finger was "bruised" - I really don't know the correct word for it - and I didn't made a check for it, that's now more than a year ago, 16-17 months exactly and it's fine today, it feels weird when I crack my middle finger but doesn't hurt anymore and that stuff.

At all, take care for your healthy.
you forgot to lock the thread dude
Stefan

Fser wrote:

you forgot to lock the thread dude
Nah, that shit here is legit contnt
DeletedUser_6709840
This is reminding me of when I dislocated my elbow
Noffy
Yes I understand it's far easier to move things about when they're half BROKEN.
Ayyri
broken things should not be moved ):
Noffy
tell that to the broken families of america
Ayyri
they shouldn't be broken then ):
Noffy
we need a family fixing hospital like the one they have for legs and arms :(
Ayyri
why can't broken families just get like a band aid or smth

steFAN don't lock this quality discussion ty
Noffy
we need a big band aid for those big boo-boos
ayyri you're jinxing it
Ayyri
how big do they make band aids now

noffy shhhh
Noffy
I dunno I haven't been to the bandaid specialty store lately maybe our wood punching OP knows

*yells*
show more