forum

Sonic X Intro

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Mifune24
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Tuesday, September 02, 2008 at 5:39:47 PM

Artist:
Title: Sonic X Intro
BPM: 125.01
Filesize: 2424kb
Play Time: 00:58
Difficulties Available:
  1. Easy (1.83 stars, 63 notes)
  2. Normal (4.32 stars, 110 notes)
  3. Hard (4.94 stars, 158 notes)
Download: Sonic X Intro
Download: Sonic X Intro (no video)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Don't think. Don't blink. Just go.
James
wierd. i cant download. full reupload?
Topic Starter
Mifune24
Full reuploaded for yous. :o
jmaeshawn
This would be a great one to have ranked! Good job! :)

I keep expecting a spinner to be in there somewhere though...
Behon

jmaeshawn wrote:

This would be a great one to have ranked! Good job! :)

I keep expecting a spinner to be in there somewhere though...
Agreed. A spinner during the loud "SOOOOOOONIIIIIIC EEEEEEEEXXX" part would fit very well.
SeraphdeNex
I like this beatmap. There is one part where you have to abandon a slider to hit a button, but otherwise its a very good map. It has 3 difficulties and has video. This should totally be ranked. It gets a 4 out of 5.
Topic Starter
Mifune24
(Bump)

I redid Hard. Methinks it's a lot better this time. Feels a lot faster now, as Sonic should be.
Zerostarry
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
rom_maniac
On Normal difficulty, the second slider goes slightly off the bottom of the screen.
Mogsy
I approve of this, nice work. :D
Sinistro
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Topic Starter
Mifune24
YOU'RE A JERK, SIN. A BIG JERK. :P

Fixed it all pretty like for you.
Zerostarry
Sinistro
Hey, did you hear that right now?...Must have been the wind.

*rank*

Yup. That's definitely the sound wind makes.
Zerostarry
Dj RaY_old
I thought it was great! :!:
MPCozmo
Wow, this beat map is hard but so much fun! I love the "nuh nuh nuh nuh nuh nuh" lyric part in the first break.
If only the American version of the anime was better. I liked the Japanese version of the anime, lol, so I thought this was gonna be the Japanese opening.
Cyclone