forum

Top Mouse Player List

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
I Give Up
FAQ
How do I get in the list? Our team is stalking you looks for top #10,000 mouse players and adds them to the list. If we missed you then you can post in this thread or message any of the editors (see Credits below).
I'm really good for my rank add me pls? The requirement is to be in top #10,000 rank. Reason 1: the ranked board only goes up to #10,000 so we can't find players beyond that rank. And reason 2: we don't want to flood the list with thousands of players every year.
I do not want to be added! Too bad xd
Why are there low ranking players on the list? The list is several years old now. Some of the best players back then have since become inactive and decayed over time. Also check out the Honourable Mentions section for heroes past. Each has a cool story, just ask the community (:

List
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1EOWc7kf9TdyvT31VfzlY284udUNOrtz0uyRtQ2t4MHY

Discord
https://discord.gg/Fdqpknq

Credits
Editors NixXSkate | _postal | Penguin UwU | Aiven (Retired) | Frikandel (Retired)
Script Kirinya
Area Calculator Kuuuuu | FunOrange | eltrufas
Endie-
Nice work! #mousemasterrace
KanoSet
this is neat.. i wanna be on that list one day :')
Emilie-
cool stuff man

e: add Azerite
FrzR
Include AmaiHachimitsu! he seemed to have changed his sensitivity settings recently.

As well with -Marika. He uses a Razer Deathadder 2013 on 800 dpi, 6/11 windows 1.0x osu iirc. No info about resolution.
Mahogany
Don't forget riviclia!
ZenithPhantasm
Can you list their "sensitivity area" as well?
Topic Starter
I Give Up
I added player from my friend list who still use mouse (100 top mouse players from last year). A lot has changed this year so let me know if someone new popped up, I found a few of them already but there should be a lot more around the 5k pp area.

Mahogany wrote:

Don't forget riviclia!
I don't forget him, but I don't think he is in top #50 though he probably can if he farmed. Added anyway.

FrzR wrote:

Include AmaiHachimitsu! he seemed to have changed his sensitivity settings recently.

As well with -Marika. He uses a Razer Deathadder 2013 on 800 dpi, 6/11 windows 1.0x osu iirc. No info about resolution.
I didn't forget Amai I needed to confirm his settings coz its super important. Added Marika info, thanks \m/

CatBag wrote:

e: add Azerite
Don't worry about high ranking players I already have a list of them from last year.

KanoSet wrote:

this is neat.. i wanna be on that list one day :')
NEVER GIVE UP

ZenithPhantasm wrote:

Can you list their "sensitivity area" as well?
Of course.
Mahogany

KukiMonster wrote:

I don't forget him, but I don't think he is in top #50 though he probably can if he farmed.
Skill>PP :^)
uberpancake

I made this list of top 10k mouse-only players quite a while ago. All of them don't have enough pp but you can probably find quite a few who aren't in your list. memoryy changed his name to goma

edit: Also last I checked, pyonta was using a Steelseries rival with something like 800 dpi. I think I can find it on his ask

Pyonta uses 1000 dpi and a steelseries rival. 6/11 in windows. Raw input off.
Rakyero
I'd like to be added to the list. :)

I used to know a few other decent mouse players but most of them quit.

also most of my info can be found on profile page
InfinityPotato
*200DPI 1080p noob casually passing by*
NixXSkate
I'm pretty far down the list but

1600dpi
4/11
0.5x
1152x864
Raw
Skydigital N-Mouse 4K
Qck Heavy
Ducky Shine 3 w/brown
Mouse+KB
ZenithPhantasm
You calculated Nix's area incorrectly. WPS does not apply to play area IF RAW INPUT IS ON
Topic Starter
I Give Up

uberpancake wrote:

Added several new candidates for top #100 from your list. Updated pyonta. cheers!

Rakyero wrote:

I'd like to be added to the list. :)
Done.

InfinityPotato wrote:

*200DPI 1080p noob casually passing by*
Don't think. Push button. Believe.

NixXSkate wrote:

I'm pretty far down the list but
Updated.

ZenithPhantasm wrote:

You calculated Nix's area incorrectly. WPS does not apply to play area IF RAW INPUT IS ON
Woops.
Reinaru
pls include some Malaysian players pls xD e.g TequilaWolf , ffstar0716 and more :D
NixXSkate

Reinarudo0115 wrote:

pls include some Malaysian players pls xD e.g TequilaWolf , ffstar0716 and more :D
Those 2 have been added, let us know if we forgot anyone
KupcaH
Heh, half year ago I was like "Damn, it will take two years for me to get 5k pp".
DeathHydra

KupcaH wrote:

Heh, half year ago I was like "Damn, it will take two years for me to get 5k pp".
Congratz 5k pp

@ OP : maybe you can add me to the list as well? I've been in 5k pp club for quite some time, but I'm too lazy to notify you xd
Hot Cocoa
Anyway I can get onto this list? Hit 5k PP a while ago but didn't realize this list existed :)
show more