forum

[Archived] Can you convert a mass number of songs into .osz

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Loafii
Hi I was wondering if it would be possible to convert all your maps/songs into a .osz I am asking this as I have over 2000 different songs and over 9000 different beatmaps and I have recently converted to a new computer as I do not want to start dowling these all again I would like to convert them to .osz then make it into a .zip I cannot use a memory stick or anything the like as how big the folder is itself and if possible I would like to send the songs to friends as well so we have the same songs. Thank you for your time.
Bara-
Nope. You can make a full zip file with multiple .osz
This also won't be possible, as an .osz is actually a zip file, with song+bg+difficulty, not a folder or such
Endaris
If you're using an USB it would probably be the easiest if you just copied them over without any kind of compression.
Your maps are located in osu!/Songs/ so just take that folder and put it onto your USB.
I carried my osu!-installation over several different harddrives over the last years like that.
Topic Starter
Loafii
Yeah the problem with this is that the folder with the songs in is 18gb big I only have a 16gb memory stick atm and so I attempted to upload it online but that would time 13 hours or more and will leave my computer useless while this uploads (I did attempt it but my computer crashed...) anyhow thank you for the help.
ma tim suks
Death
Please do not bump extremely old posts, and you should post that here: 2