[/color]
Support Team
2,211 posts
Hellscythe97 wrote:
;) [color=#FF0040][color=#FF4040][list=][spoiler][spoiler]
[
youtube][/youtube]
[/spoiler][/spoiler][/color][/color]

If you could not just post nonsense that would be great.
Rhythm Rookie
1 posts
http://imgur.com/AQT7ygx Help im using the lastest mac sierra and when i open osu this pops out
Rhythm Rookie
4 posts
When i left click with my mouse, my cursor goes very weird and does like "jumps" all over the screen.
Fortunately, i play with the keyboard but does anybody has an idea to help me pls ? :(
Rhythm Rookie
2 posts
repladux wrote:
boxofspice wrote:
this may have been posted here before but whenever I try to update (from both the main menu AND the osu!updater button) it gives me this error. every. single. time. https://imgur.com/a/wpgA4#m3cMu3i I have no idea why it's happening because a couple of months ago I could update it just fine. so every time there's an update I just reinstall and move all the songs and skins from the old osu.app to the new one (also watching 432 maps load in at once is funny.) some other issues I have with Osu!OSX are 1. not being able to drag and drop songs into the osu window, so I have to move them into the songs folder. 2. the cursor reappearing in fullscreen mode, causing me to choke and fail. 3. the well known the scrolling too fast through songs with the arrow keys that makes Osu! lock up.

are you using the new build or the previous build (the one that locks to stable fallback)?

I'm using the one that was released on April 21 2016. Sorry it took me so long to respond.
Rhythm Incarnate
1,694 posts
Junette wrote:
When i left click with my mouse, my cursor goes very weird and does like "jumps" all over the screen.
Fortunately, i play with the keyboard but does anybody has an idea to help me pls ? :(

Were you using a tablet? Try enabling "raw input"
Rhythm Rookie
2 posts
EkisupandoDongu wrote:
Mac Team, still waiting on a fix! I'm sorry for being so pestering but I really want to play Osu! it's literally my favourite game to play...none of the builds work for me and XQuartz just opens Osu!, it updates, and then disappears never to be seen again. When I restart XQuartz, it does the same thing..."updating" and then poof. Gone. Please send me an email or a message or anything, I just want to play Osu! again :(

If you found a fix please help me out :)
Rhythm Rookie
1 posts
Hey
Sorry about the issue you guys have and i hope it gets fixed :D
Rhythm Rookie
4 posts
Kao wrote:
Junette wrote:

Were you using a tablet? Try enabling "raw input"

Nope but anyway, this game does not fit with OS X obviously. It's a shame that such a big game can't get its proper OS X version without any bugs.
Every time I try to update the game, it says "Unable to find a version of the runtime to run this application" so I have to uninstall, reinstall, etc...
Cymbal Sounder
44 posts
You can't use keyboard commands on osu! when using mac, e.g. ctrl+v, ctrl+o for in-game options.
Rhythm Incarnate
1,694 posts
Jyn wrote:
You can't use keyboard commands on osu! when using mac, e.g. ctrl+v, ctrl+o for in-game options.

Isn't it Command + O or Command + Ctrl + O?
Rhythm Rookie
4 posts
Jyn wrote:

You can use cmd+o or fn+o
Cymbal Sounder
44 posts
Junette wrote:
Jyn wrote:

You can use cmd+o or fn+o

fn+o, command+0, command+ctrl+o, don't work for me.
Rhythm Rookie
4 posts
Jyn wrote:
fn+o, command+0, command+ctrl+o, don't work for me.

You have to clic on "o" to change, and not "fn + o" because they will just set "fn" as keyboard command.
So it's "fn" + "clic to change" + "o", I guess, something like that
Cymbal Sounder
44 posts
Junette wrote:
You have to clic on "o" to change, and not "fn + o" because they will just set "fn" as keyboard command.
So it's "fn" + "clic to change" + "o", I guess, something like that

I'm sorry, I have no idea what you're asking me to do.
Reply 111 posts jump | prev  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  next