forum

Nico Nico Douga - U.N. Owen Was Her? (Ronald Mix)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Duoprism
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Monday, 20 October 2008 at 4:23:32 PM

Artist: Nico Nico Douga
Title: U.N. Owen Was Her?
Tags: Ronald McDonald McRoll
BPM: 155
Filesize: 18985kb
Play Time: 05:13
Difficulties Available:
  1. Normal (4.91 stars, 1234 notes)
Download: Nico Nico Douga - U.N. Owen Was Her?
Download: Nico Nico Douga - U.N. Owen Was Her? (no video)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
A Touhou song, placed over the Japanese Ronald McDonald, and you get what is seen and heard here.

This was already mapped by Lolginer, but I didn't like the way he mapped it, so I decided to take a shot at it. It seems buraimaster1234 has tried as well (haven't seen it yet though). Cheers to Lolginer for the video and mp3.

Video fixed!
Topic Starter
Duoprism
Completed.
Ultra_K
YESSS!! I was waiting for this Mcroll'd :lol:

I'll edit later.

Download: Timbaland ft. Katy Perry - If We Ever Meet Again (Symbolic) [Armin & xxheroxx's Normal].osu
Neo@lex
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Topic Starter
Duoprism
Actually, I don't intend to get this ranked. A full combo on this will get you ridiculously high scores.
machol30
Really Nice! :) Everything seems just about perfect with me. ;) Indeed, I made my own version. Timing is off in the beginning though. If you ever happen to come across to the end, do not expect to win in any case! ;)
LOL difficulty
Suika Ibuki_old
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAH AWESOME I CANT GET PAST THE PART WHERE HE STARTS GOING LULULULULULULULUUU
James
because the map is made up of LULZ but its awesome~
LuigiHann

Reikin wrote:

Actually, I don't intend to get this ranked. A full combo on this will get you ridiculously high scores.
Have you met the knew "Approved" category?
Topic Starter
Duoprism
That was written well before the approved category came out.
Kasada
Why didn't anyone inform me of this map sooner. :evil:

Seriously, this is awesome. I'd like to request a SLIGHTLY easier difficulty, but other than that, it's awesome.
Topic Starter
Duoprism
Nerfed the HP Drain to make it a bit more playable.

De-nuked due to the Approval status.
m980
Lol I love this map! It's one of my Favourites..

1234 Hit Objects.. Was that Intentional?

Instapprove please.
ThePassingShadow
Bump for approval.
James
this map is awesome.. with fruit mode..
mattyu007
SAVE ME I GOT LIT BY THE THREAD ICON D: D: D:

(Approved)
ignorethis
Congratulations on approving. I've seen a former version of this map, which was a pain in the assIt's good but too fast forward XD
Card N'FoRcE
YES!
Finally approved :D
Grats Reikin, but whi difficulty's name is "Normal"? D:
James
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
ignorethis
show more