forum

Zeami feat. Ayane - Senpuu no Mai (AC ver.) [Osu|Taiko]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
lepidopodus
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on 2010년 12월 13일 월요일 at 오후 5:26:40

Artist: Zeami feat. Ayane
Title: Senpuu no Mai (AC ver.)
Source: Taiko no Tatsujin
Tags: Tatsh Natteke
BPM: 160.04
Filesize: 3664kb
Play Time: 01:32
Difficulties Available:
  1. Easy (1.34 stars, 91 notes)
  2. Hard (4.9 stars, 241 notes)
  3. Natteke (5 stars, 353 notes)
  4. Normal (3.67 stars, 144 notes)
  5. Taiko Muzukashii (4.72 stars, 437 notes)
  6. Taiko Oni (4.83 stars, 617 notes)
Download: Zeami feat. Ayane - Senpuu no Mai (AC ver.)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
New skin element added. Please redownload this if you downloaded before Nov. 20th, 2010.
Taiko: from Taiko no Tatsujin (Zeami composed both the map and the song.)
BG image: crystalsuicune
Insane: Natteke
Skin element: lovhin456
OnosakiHito
Mh, I would like to see this map ranked. Nice stream of the Taiko Oni diff. so I'm gonna go to star this.
Thank you.
Natteke
Zekira
This Insane is not Insane enough! D: Needs insanely long streams aaaaaaaaaaa

EDIT: I haven't looked much yet but:

[Natteke]
00:01:710 (2,3) - what the hell?
Natteke

Zekira wrote:

This Insane is not Insane enough! D: Needs insanely long streams aaaaaaaaaaa

EDIT: I haven't looked much yet but:

[Natteke]
00:01:710 (2,3) - what the hell?
What? This's pattern is ok. Also I won't force the map to be super hard or super easy. Play with HR, it will be hard enough.
Rusty
star~~
TKiller
cool enough
Rorry
;)
Natteke
Topic Starter
lepidopodus
@Natteke: Whoops, I almost forgot to update this, please wait for a few hours...

EDIT: Ok, uploaded.
arien666
Good, Now I should check this song orz
Good luck XD
lovhin456
Hey Lepi ~ :3 I finished :3
Download: Senpuu no Mai Skin Test.rar
Also I was thinking you could use the sliderball animation, spinner-osu, spinner-spin and spinner-clear from the other Senpuu no Mai map in this one too. I hope you like these skin elements, if anything looks bad to you please tell me and I'll see what I can do ~
Also, I guess I'll do a mod too !! :3

General;
- Everything is fine ~

Easy;
- 00:43:705 >> Add a repeat ??
- 00:45:205 >> Remove new combo
- 00:47:455 >> Then new combo here and remove new combo to the next note
- 00:58:705 >> Remove new combo then new combo to the next note
- 01:01:705 >> ^

Normal;
- 00:29:455 >> New combo then remove new combo to the next note
- 00:35:455 >> ^
- 00:42:205 >> Remove new combo then new combo to the next note
- 00:45:205 >> Remove new combo
- 00:46:705 >> Then new combo here
- 00:48:955 >> And remove new combo here
- 00:54:580 >> New combo
- 00:58:705 >> Remove new combo then new combo to the next note
- 01:10:705 >> ^

Taiko Muzukashii;
- Sounds great ~

Hard;
- Is okk ~

Natteke;
- Is okk ~

* Star ~ :3
Topic Starter
lepidopodus
@lovhin456: Ok, I copied skin element from CS ver. of Senpuu no Mai, and dled new skin element, and copied to the folder. I think it's nice indeed. Thanks a lot again.
About combos, I usually set new combo based on measures, so I decided to apply your new combo mod when the combo is really short. Thanks for modding~
Kurai
[General]
spinner-circle.png is not properly centered
[Easy]
00:18:205 (3) - Add finish

[Normal]
00:01:710 (2,3) - It looks better if you remplace 2 by a slider who begins at 00:01:522 and ends at 00:01:710 00:04:710 (2,3) - ^
00:07:710 (2,3) - ^
00:10:710 (2,3,4) - ^
00:20:830 (4) - Add whistle

[Hard]
00:12:585 (1) - ↓ ?
00:25:892 (4) - New combo ? :3

Ok, This map is awesome <3
Topic Starter
lepidopodus
@KuraiPettan: Mostly fixed. Thanks for modding :D
lovhin456

KuraiPettan wrote:

[General]
spinner-circle.png is not properly centered
I don't think is THAT important, I mean is almost impossible to see that is not centered, also I wouldn't go as far as saying "not properly centered" because is a difference of I think 1 pixel or something and you can't always have eveything perfect. Plus I used the template spinner circle as an example so that my spinner-circle would be centered. But if someone else points this out, I'd gladly fix it if Lepi can't do it.
EDIT: Or did you already fixed it Lepi ?? xD
Topic Starter
lepidopodus

lovhin456 wrote:

EDIT: Or did you already fixed it Lepi ?? xD
Uh, not exactly, I think I'll gonna fix it this time, but it will take some time.
narakucrimson
Hi there! Not much to say, it's all quiet functional. But, anyway:

[Easy]

12:585 (1) - In the Normal diff, you didn't use a new combo here. I'd suggest you to pick either leaving it, or removing it, and do that on both maps, to keep them consistent. I believe there isn't any problem if you remove it n.n
49:462 (4) - Why don't you move this 3 grids up and 3 grids left? That way, you make a perfectly square pattern without loosing the distance snap.
51:955 (5) - If you did that last thing I said, remember to keep the DS the same here.
1:01:705 (1) - Maybe move this up so it gets a little bit less overlapped?
1:33:200 (T) - Maybe this section could be with Normal hitsounds, not soft, so the final finish would sound different.

[Normal]

1:710 (2) - The beggining of the song is mapped almost equal to the Easy diff (I mean, the place in the timeline where you put the circles) I'd try to add some more circles, or maybe a slider:
4:710 (2) - Same here.
7:710 (2) - ^ - You could try different shapes of sliders, like curves.
10:710 (2) - ^
18:955 (1) - Distance is somewhat greater than beofe. Maybe move this one grid up and one right.
1:01:705 (1) - Remove new combo, and add it to the next slider.
1:33:200 (T) - Maybe this section could be with Normal hitsounds, not soft, so the final finish would sound different. Same for the rest of the difficulties.

[Hard]

2:647 (6) - Maybe a whistle here?
5:647 (6) - ^
6:210 (1) - I don't see a reason why there should be a new combo here. Remove it and add it to the next circle.
10:522 (4) - I'd start the new combo here, and remove it from the next note.
21:955 (1) - I'd keep the accelerated spacing until this slider. Consider moving the start of the slider some grids left.
56:830 (3) - Spacing seems a bit inconsistent through this combo. Consider moving this one grid right.
1:33:200 (T) - Same thingy as in the other diffs.

[Natteke]

I like this one. It makes me think it was your original idea to make this diff, and then you did the other just to fill the beatmap xD No, seriously, no issues here.

So, great map. You did a good job n.n
Btw, I fixed the things you mentioned in your mod at my map's thread. If you could check it sometime, I'd be thankful.

Starred~
Topic Starter
lepidopodus
@narakucrimson: Mostly fixed. Natteke made 'Natteke' so you might want to find him and praise to him :D
lovhin456

lepidopodus wrote:

Uh, not exactly, I think I'll gonna fix it this time, but it will take some time.
Okk, PM if you need help with anything else that has to do with the skin, also PM if you're too busy and can't fix this so then I can fix it (:
show more