forum

Stream Training?!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Sheppard
Hey Guys,
I just want to ask you how do you train your stamina I mean, im pretty good in streaming, I like it the most in osu :D But if there are some long stream I completly fail them and my fingers feel like they are dying x) So if you guys have any advices for me, I would be happy about it!
Greets

(sorry for my bad london)
DW10
Play more. You get a lot from practicing. Also, try exercising. Blood will flow more to you hands.
Topic Starter
Sheppard

DW10 wrote:

Play more. You get a lot from practicing. Also, try exercising. Blood will flow more to you hands.
I already do these things, I play like 150 maps per day :D I mean, im close to 5k now but it feels like everyone else in this range is better in stamina :D
KanoSet

sheppard259 wrote:

I already do these things, I play like 150 maps per day :D I mean, im close to 5k now but it feels like everyone else in this range is better in stamina :D
dat feel :|
never give up my friend
I Give Up
Tap gently save stamina.
A1R
I'm not near your rank by a mile but what helps me is playing a stream map that is decently playable. The first day after 30 seconds of streaming my fingers will get tired but i just continue. The third day my fingers will get tired after a minute. After about a week i am able to stream the map without my fingers getting tired.

For me increasing my stamina is something that can take days or even weeks. Don't know how this is in the 5k rank.
chainpullz
Play maps that are mostly 1/4's the entire way through with no breaks (actual maps though, not stream practice bullshit maps) for a hour or 2 every day. Push through the burn even if it means trash acc. Eventually you'll have stamina enough to not drop acc but not if you give up when you start dropping acc.
Topic Starter
Sheppard
Thanks for all the answers, I really appreciate that! I try the way A1R told me, I hope its going to work :)