forum

STEREO DIVE FOUNDATION - Daisy

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Kyozoru
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Weber
yo

Easy:

I think a lot of this map being distance snapped would do it a world of good, especially in these parts: 00:09:105 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - 00:29:559 (2,3) - 00:43:665 (3,4,5,6) - 00:54:950 (1,2,3,4) -

01:05:529 (1) - BPM slows down from this point until the end, change it

I feel like there is a lot more you can do to make the map more visually appealing by curving some of the longer sliders, instead of just leaving them as straight diagonal ones such as 00:06:284 (1) - and 00:26:032 (1,2) - it really doesn't hurt to bring sliders close together, especially for an Easy difficulty.

Hard:

01:00:357 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - Offbeat, feels EXTREMELY awkward, I would suggest a bpm fix because these should not need to be on 1/6ths.
01:07:057 (3,4) - Offbeat
01:08:115 (5,6,7) - Offbeat

Good effort overall, needs some BPM fixes here and there, and definitely some prettying up, slider-wise. Really like the pattern here in Hard: 00:42:960 (1,2,3,4,5,6) -
Topic Starter
Kyozoru

qzy wrote:

yo

Easy:

I think a lot of this map being distance snapped would do it a world of good, especially in these parts: 00:09:105 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - 00:29:559 (2,3) - 00:43:665 (3,4,5,6) - 00:54:950 (1,2,3,4) -

01:05:529 (1) - BPM slows down from this point until the end, change it

I feel like there is a lot more you can do to make the map more visually appealing by curving some of the longer sliders, instead of just leaving them as straight diagonal ones such as 00:06:284 (1) - and 00:26:032 (1,2) - it really doesn't hurt to bring sliders close together, especially for an Easy difficulty.

Hard:

01:00:357 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - Offbeat, feels EXTREMELY awkward, I would suggest a bpm fix because these should not need to be on 1/6ths.
01:07:057 (3,4) - Offbeat
01:08:115 (5,6,7) - Offbeat

Good effort overall, needs some BPM fixes here and there, and definitely some prettying up, slider-wise. Really like the pattern here in Hard: 00:42:960 (1,2,3,4,5,6) -
Idk why the bpm is messing up near the end though, i'm gonna go get some helps btw, Thanks :)
Wishkey
General

-Just giving a headsup here. For Hard and Insane diff you need to use 1/8 snap for the piano part,bc of some 3/8 piano notes ( after your preview point) So it will kinda look this in hardhttps://osu.ppy.sh/ss/3866081
Place the note on the yellow one and CNTRL+P for the uninhirited timing point (apply this too all diffs), some later parts may start the piano back on a 3/8 yellow tick bc of the rythm which may look weird. If it's absolutly necessary that they have to start on a white thick you're gonna need some unihirited timing points again for these, but for now just the 1/8 dividor will do the trick for mapping it
(would recommend remapping from this point tho, some are mapped to the piano some to the other instrument which can feel really weird I'd go only piano).

-Also make sure to check AIMOD (control+shift+A) you got a lot of unsnapped notes, and your preview points and uninherited timing points don't match between the diffs.
- offset: feels better with 279 for me. (remember adjusting this through all diffs)
-Maybe use Soft hitsounds for the piano part
-DS needs improvent all around (feel the music, don't force it like when the piano reaches a high, have some more DS to go with it)
-Blue ticks man :p (see below explanation) (slowing down the song to 50% or even 25% would help alot with the remap)
-Keep an eye on the gap between OD/AR stuff between diffs (Got some recommendations for you, but they may need changing depending on how much the map changes)

Easy diff (Max 1/2 snap : ok!)

-Make sure the DS between your jumps is consistent, wouldn't go over 1.5 (Check the prev and next not placement in the right above corner) on this diff tbh since its targeted at new players (and we all know how our first map went :p)
-Slider velocity is a bit too high for this diff, would change it to 0.7
-Dont forget to place uninhirited timing point at 01:05:627, it'll sound a lot better
-Rec CS/AR/OD/HP : 2.5-2-2-1

Normal diff (max 1/2 snap: ok!)

-01:17:583 since its a fade out mute this spinner end (Soft + 5% volume)
Might also wanna gradualy decrease the volume during the slider like 80-60-40-5%
-Also same as in easy diff, the DS should be consistent in parts like 01:09:380 (4,5,6) an even decrease (life 1.5-1.3-1.1DS) feels better than now
-Rec CS/AR/OD/HP : 3-4-3-2

Hard diff

- You can use the 1/4th snap divisor starting from this diff, but noticed you haven't placed anything on the blue lines would recommed to change that like
for vocal parts like 00:01:613(3) and 00:56:293(6) - It feels better to make these 3/4 instead of 2/4 bc there's an audible beat on the 3/4
-Same as the other diffs about the DS
00:05:562 - like I dont hear anything that warrents the huge DS differents between 5 to 6 and 6 to 7 (altough the downgrade is nice :))
-Spinner same as in normal diff
-Rec CS/OD/AR/HP : 3to4-6-5-4

Insane

- same problems as above diffs
-using the blue ticks would make the map feel a lot nicer
like placing 00:01:859(4) 1/4th to the right into (5) 0.6ds away etc
-Rec CS/OD/AR/HP : 4-8-7-6

Hope it was helpful,maybe went a little to 'basic' in some parts but added it just to be sure, needs some work but the foundation is there! I'm looking forward to your map! :D
Topic Starter
Kyozoru

Wishkey wrote:

General

-Just giving a headsup here. For Hard and Insane diff you need to use 1/8 snap for the piano part,bc of some 3/8 piano notes ( after your preview point) So it will kinda look this in hardhttps://osu.ppy.sh/ss/3866081
Place the note on the yellow one and CNTRL+P for the uninhirited timing point (apply this too all diffs), some later parts may start the piano back on a 3/8 yellow tick bc of the rythm which may look weird. If it's absolutly necessary that they have to start on a white thick you're gonna need some unihirited timing points again for these, but for now just the 1/8 dividor will do the trick for mapping it
(would recommend remapping from this point tho, some are mapped to the piano some to the other instrument which can feel really weird I'd go only piano).

-Also make sure to check AIMOD (control+shift+A) you got a lot of unsnapped notes, and your preview points and uninherited timing points don't match between the diffs.
- offset: feels better with 279 for me. (remember adjusting this through all diffs)
-Maybe use Soft hitsounds for the piano part
-DS needs improvent all around (feel the music, don't force it like when the piano reaches a high, have some more DS to go with it)
-Blue ticks man :p (see below explanation) (slowing down the song to 50% or even 25% would help alot with the remap)
-Keep an eye on the gap between OD/AR stuff between diffs (Got some recommendations for you, but they may need changing depending on how much the map changes)

Easy diff (Max 1/2 snap : ok!)

-Make sure the DS between your jumps is consistent, wouldn't go over 1.5 (Check the prev and next not placement in the right above corner) on this diff tbh since its targeted at new players (and we all know how our first map went :p)
-Slider velocity is a bit too high for this diff, would change it to 0.7
-Dont forget to place uninhirited timing point at 01:05:627, it'll sound a lot better
-Rec CS/AR/OD/HP : 2.5-2-2-1

Normal diff (max 1/2 snap: ok!)

-01:17:583 since its a fade out mute this spinner end (Soft + 5% volume)
Might also wanna gradualy decrease the volume during the slider like 80-60-40-5%
-Also same as in easy diff, the DS should be consistent in parts like 01:09:380 (4,5,6) an even decrease (life 1.5-1.3-1.1DS) feels better than now
-Rec CS/AR/OD/HP : 3-4-3-2

Hard diff

- You can use the 1/4th snap divisor starting from this diff, but noticed you haven't placed anything on the blue lines would recommed to change that like
for vocal parts like 00:01:613(3) and 00:56:293(6) - It feels better to make these 3/4 instead of 2/4 bc there's an audible beat on the 3/4
-Same as the other diffs about the DS
00:05:562 - like I dont hear anything that warrents the huge DS differents between 5 to 6 and 6 to 7 (altough the downgrade is nice :))
-Spinner same as in normal diff
-Rec CS/OD/AR/HP : 3to4-6-5-4

Insane

- same problems as above diffs
-using the blue ticks would make the map feel a lot nicer
like placing 00:01:859(4) 1/4th to the right into (5) 0.6ds away etc
-Rec CS/OD/AR/HP : 4-8-7-6

Hope it was helpful,maybe went a little to 'basic' in some parts but added it just to be sure, needs some work but the foundation is there! I'm looking forward to your map! :D
Hey um, i remap some diffs but some of your modding u said here works too,I appreciate it :D ill still give u kudos for that 8-)
Topic Starter
Kyozoru
I remapped all the notes, it's better more fixed now :p
Shoga
Can't w8 for it!!! Love the song!!!!!