forum

[duplicate] slidertrackdim - dimming the slider body

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +1
Topic Starter
VeilStar
Somewhat related to this topic (transparent slider bodies) but what I'm suggesting is a bit different so I decided to create a new thread.
If it 'has to be' a duplicate I can live with that.

Anyway, on to the feature request.

The ability to dim the slidertrack/slider body through a line in skin.ini.
I'd suggest simply having it called SliderTrackDim with a value ranging from 0 to 255.

This is meant to be used without a SliderTrackOverRide and with multiple combo colours (obviously) and will dim/darken the combo colour on the slider body by the amount entered.
I would suggest it not affecting the white gradient on the slider track, but if it does that's fine by me.

The reason is simply that I'd like to see the combo colour on the slider track to a slight extend instead of having to choose between a single colour for slider track (or only using a single combo colour so that it fits the sliderbody), a black slider track, and a completely unfitting slider track.

Examples:

Rilene
Wow, yes please.
Trosk-
I really would like to see this.
Sekta_old
When the skin.ini supports RGBa, you should just be able to do SliderTrackOverride: 0,0,0,20. Black with 20% opaque, 80% transparent. The wiki says it already supports RGBa but it didn't work when I tried it.
Ayesha Altugle
Topic Starter
VeilStar

Shizuku- wrote:

Quite related/Almost Similar.
Looks like the same thing. This didn't pop up when I did a search for some reason o.o. Anyway, I guess this is a duplicate then. Thanks!

Edit:

Sekta wrote:

When the skin.ini supports RGBa, you should just be able to do SliderTrackOverride: 0,0,0,20. Black with 20% opaque, 80% transparent. The wiki says it already supports RGBa but it didn't work when I tried it.
Only osu!mania has RGBA support, you can't use RGBA values for stuff like this.