forum

PHANTASY STAR ONLINE 2

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Zerostarry
Oh shi-

So I’m watching Sega’s TGS live stream which currently is just playing trailers for their upcoming games while no press conference is going on. I was just happily playing it in the background as I catch up on some work while minding my own business.

Suddenly I head something that fills me with nostalgia and fond memories. Pioneer 2, Spread Needles, Rappys and beautiful Caves 3 come flooding back; It’s the main (vocal) theme of the original Phantasy Star Online! What the?

I quickly Alt-Tab to the stream and what do I see? Phantasy Star Online, the original, what is this? Then it shows PSOv2 and proceeds to go though each game in order of release right up to the very newest announced game, Phantasy Star Portable 2: Infinity. I’m excited about the game so I continued watching but that wasn’t all. Right at the end… My mind was blown.
Ohhhhhhh my god.

Source: http://www.segabits.com/?p=4309

Nharox
Oh man, I thought this would be a thread about Phantasy Star Portable 2. :(
James
lol
Topic Starter
Zerostarry
QQ
DawnII
Let's talk PSP2 then instead. I was actually going to make a thread but OP would have been one sentence. My imported bikini clothes look even better now.
James
Does PSP2 still have those vocaloid / fate/stay/night passwords for outfits/weapons?

Those level 20 weapons are awesome...

Haven't downloaded the English version yet (i played jp though) because i bought/pre-ordered DJMax Portable 3 instead of this xD
Nharox

James wrote:

Does PSP2 still have those vocaloid / fate/stay/night passwords for outfits/weapons.
This should answer your question. ;)

Already played 8 hours and still not very far. ;_; It's really great though and more challenging than the first one.
James
pffffffff no more pizza hut shield
Topic Starter
Zerostarry
Bump cause CB is out. Go beg someone you know for invites.
galvenize
I was surprised to hear this game is going to be f2p.
Drakari_old
I'm in the CBT actually, and from what I can tell they're going pretty far overboard with the cash shop... The beta has everything set really cheap so I don't know what the actual prices will be, but you have to pay to have even 2 characters.

Won't keep me from playing, but I hope they reconsider or at least make some way to earn it in-game. They are nice enough to let a single character learn every class though, they level up separately but even if you can't pick just one you won't entirely NEED to pay. Better make that character the exact appearance you like though, changing it isn't free either.
Hanyuu

galvenize wrote:

I was surprised to hear this game is going to be f2p.
Yeah its great. Im in the CTB now and i played all 3 classes. Its really a great game and every class is fun. I recommend it to anyone who loves phantasy star :D

Drakari wrote:

I'm in the CBT actually, and from what I can tell they're going pretty far overboard with the cash shop... The beta has everything set really cheap so I don't know what the actual prices will be, but you have to pay to have even 2 characters.

Won't keep me from playing, but I hope they reconsider or at least make some way to earn it in-game. They are nice enough to let a single character learn every class though, they level up separately but even if you can't pick just one you won't entirely NEED to pay. Better make that character the exact appearance you like though, changing it isn't free either.
You can make different accounts for that if you are unhappy with the character looks you chose. The only stupid thing is that you need the AC to buy new mags, if you mess up or need more than 1.
SonicFan344
Thank you Sonic Team for bringing PSO back!
Baron Nefarious
Oh wow there's a thread for this. My friend/roommate is playing the Japanese version and it looks great, but the free to play system seems irritating. Apparently you can only have one character and you have to play on the same server all the time.

Anyone here used to play PSOBB, or schthack's PSOBB? FOnewm for life right here. FOnewearls can go to hell (don't even get me started on human forces. FOmar? Bitch please,) I nuke everything. Your buffs/debuffs can wait.

And how about that CARD Revolution? Haha just kidding I'm absolutely the only person that enjoyed it.
tyrael6192
spydraaaaa

MegaManEXE

Baron Nefarious wrote:

And how about that CARD Revolution? Haha just kidding I'm absolutely the only person that enjoyed it.
Episode 3 was awesome, very underrated.

I didn't like it as much as Blue Burst but it was still fun.
Daichi Shinku
Kek, I'm reviving this again...

If someone out there Playing PSO2 SEA

Add my ID: Nuru
Daichi Shinku
Double posting at its best...

I'm playing at JP now, SEA sucks..

IGN: D-シンク

Note: I needed some members for my team, which is named "Equal Night"
Just created it today too, lol...

Daichi Shinku
Wow, didn't feel like a year already...
I don't think Rach is amused by how she looks back then, lmao.

Anywho, I guess I can share some screenshots of this game incase you want to play around o/

I say that the strong point of this game is that they have alot of gestures to be used.
Which is around 250+ per gender.

Incase you want to play around.

IMPORTANT SITES

- http://bumped.org/psublog/ - Incase you want the newest update of PSO2
- http://arks-layer.com/ - Incase you want to download the game's tweaker, complete with the Proxy and english translation.

Then again, I think I should just remake the thread completely.
And the tweaker was supposed to be an Illegal thing, but there are 500+ people using it now and no one gets banned so far, I think SEGA went loose about this one since they knew the tweaker thing can help them gain more money and english people.

That's why the Ship 2 is filled by English speakers now...
GSG95
I need help bad.

I can't even load pso2.jp to get the JP client.

I've tried it on my phone and I was able to load it so it's just my PC. So far, I've tried resetting my IPv4 and IPv6 settings, flushing my DNS, disabling my Firewall, changing my DNS settings, removing my DNS settings and loading the website from different browsers. I tried loading other JP websites and sure enough, they worked.

When I ping pso2.jp using CMD it shows me that I just time out.

Please help me, this has given me a headache. And I don't want to play on SEA.

EDIT: I've gotten around it by using a VPN. Should have just spared my time by using it from the start.
show more