forum

osu!next Signature Generator

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Lemmmy
Hey folks, I made a thing.

Simply put, it's basically osu!signature but in the style of osu!next! Check it out here! You can customize the colour of the card and it supports all gamemodes. Long names work too. Source code is available on GitHub and can be acquired here.

Click here to go to the generator!

Features

Colour customisability
You can customise your signature card by selecting from a set of predefined colours, or choosing your own with the colour picker.
All modes
The signature generator works for all osu! gamemodes.
PP display
PP is not shown by default due to peppy's deprecation of pp display, however you can choose to display it in three locations if you so wish.

- i'll finish writing this part soon -

Examples

-Chitose-
Get this when trying to access the url
Flanster
Neat! Needs more colors though.

-Chitose- wrote:

works - http://cc.nuclearstorm.net/osusig/
doesnt work - http://cc.nuclearstorm.net/osusig

:P
Topic Starter
Lemmmy
I could add colours for each shade as defined in Flyte's colour palette.

Thoughts?

-Chitose- wrote:

I can't seem to reproduce the problem, sorry :/ LoliFlan's suggestion should work fine.
Flanster
No red B(
Topic Starter
Lemmmy

LoliFlan wrote:

No red B(
I'll make up some colours of my own! Expect to see red shortly.
Edit: Red has been added!

Edit 2: Pink on the site has been renamed to dark pink (don't worry, your signatures will still appear the same) and a brighter pink has been added.
DW10
Are these live stats?
Topic Starter
Lemmmy

DW10 wrote:

Are these live stats?
They are!
A Medic
Has issues pulling information if you have a space in your name.

But if you reload the site again it works.

Maybe just a fluke idk.

All in all it's pretty cool.
Topic Starter
Lemmmy

A Medic wrote:

Has issues pulling information if you have a space in your name.

But if you reload the site again it works.

Maybe just a fluke idk.

All in all it's pretty cool.

That's a bit strange, your name worked perfectly for me. Let me know if anyone else can reproduce this!
DW10
How often do the stats update? I've gained rank and pp, it doesn't seem to be up, or it's just me.
Topic Starter
Lemmmy

DW10 wrote:

How often do the stats update? I've gained rank and pp, it doesn't seem to be up, or it's just me.
It updates every time the image is loaded, like whenever you refresh a page that the image is on. Meaning, it should update live. What should your rank and whatnot be?
DW10

Lemmmy wrote:

DW10 wrote:

It updates every time the image is loaded, like whenever you refresh a page that the image is on. Meaning, it should update live. What should your rank and whatnot be?
It's showing 107,765, while I just reached 99k.
Topic Starter
Lemmmy

DW10 wrote:

It's showing 107,765, while I just reached 99k.
Ah, I see the problem. The issue resides on osu!'s end - the images are cached by the forum. Unless any dev can add cc.nuclearstorm.net/osusig/class/generator.php to some sort of blacklist for the camo server, there's not much I can do to solve that. Sorry.

Edit: I can fix it, and I will fix it! Give me just a moment.
Edit 2: It has been fixed, but you will have to wait some time for the forums to realised I fixed it. In the meantime, you can replace it with a different image URL (add something like
&test=123
to the end of it) and it will start to update immediately.
OzzyOzrock
Cute! Though I hate the white part that peeks out past the profile picture, heh.
XPJ38
Neat. They look really good.
Topic Starter
Lemmmy

OzzyOzrock wrote:

Cute! Though I hate the white part that peeks out past the profile picture, heh.

XPJ38 wrote:

Neat. They look really good.
Thank you!
DW10
It's updated. Thanks for making such a useful tool! Now my signature will be useful.
Topic Starter
Lemmmy

DW10 wrote:

It's updated. Thanks for making such a useful tool! Now my signature will be useful.
No problem! Thanks for using it!
Ayesha Altugle
PP value when?
show more