1153 posts jump | prev  1 ... 73, 74, 75, 76, 77
Rhythm Incarnate
2,984 posts
Reading soon but first HL3
Tempo Trainee
5 posts
I have donated you guys, but I want to know paypal will get how much fees, I am donating monthly or once are better.
Tempo Trainee
6 posts
Thanks for the effort done, waiting the reading ranking to come out :)
Rhythm Rookie
2 posts
I put my name in, but it said I have Swift and Psychic as titles above my stats. What does that mean?
Just another sterotypical asian with a rice hat
Rhythm Incarnate
3,399 posts
wollesu wrote:
I put my name in, but it said I have Swift and Psychic as titles above my stats. What does that mean?
ImageImage
ABraker's osu! Standard Skin v1.8: Get it here!  |  ABraker's Mania Skin v1.8: Get it here!  <  (updated 11/28/2017)
osu!Skills - Compare your skills in a slightly different way
OT!neus - osu off-topic subforum's very own discord server
ImageImage
Combo Commander
306 posts
Did development for this just get dropped?
Rhythm Incarnate
3,399 posts
Toy wrote:
I don't want to say dropped until kert's official word on it. There are still updates waiting to be applied iirc.
ABraker's osu! Standard Skin v1.8: Get it here!  |  ABraker's Mania Skin v1.8: Get it here!  <  (updated 11/28/2017)
ImageImage
Beat Clicker
76 posts
I'm really looking forward to some sort of way to measure reading being calculated. Cheers to the developers this is a really fun way to comare strengths and weaknesses between players to a relative degree. I find reading to be important enough to be excited to see

Toy wrote:

Whenever i want to load your page

lol
Combo Commander
369 posts
Waiting for the day i can choose which scores go to osu skills (maybe add multiple scores? (ignoring HD, just nomod, HR, DT and HRDT)

I had a score on this https://osu.ppy.sh/b/80991 with NFDT and 600 combo but my 4 year old HD score was the one that was chosen...

don't abandon this pls.

edit: https://puu.sh/yRuiA/3f8bd61efb.png how close was that?! and stilll didn't pass it. I need manual score submition...
Rhythm Rookie
1 posts
This is actually a pretty good site and I got Swift and Sniper. Can't wait for the reading part to finally get updated :D
[img:1337]https://i.imgur.com/vTaybDF.png[/img:1337]
Whistle Blower
19 posts
Wondering if there's any way to get the country displayed changed?

I'm currently listed as UK, probably due to the fact that I had a region change from UK to Ireland. Any possibility for my osu!skills profile to be changed to reflect my proper country?
Rhythm Incarnate
3,399 posts
You will have to contact kert for any username or flag changes
ImageImage
Tempo Trainee
13 posts
I've been getting the "It's currently calculating... Please check back in a few minutes." for about a month now, is it going to be fixed?
Reply 1153 posts jump | prev  1 ... 73, 74, 75, 76, 77