forum

Negoto - Charon (DJ SEVEN PnB Refix)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
VINXIS
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on April 10, 2017 at 4:33:31 PM

Artist: Negoto
Title: Charon (DJ SEVEN PnB Refix)
Tags: Giralda Skystar Bonzi Asahina Momoko M_o_k_o_r_i Amamiya Yuko toybot byfar Cilvery Asphyxia deetz drum and bass edm dance dnb (W87ES) remix life goes on Liiraye secretpipe Kalamitous Storyboarder Sytarno
BPM: 175
Filesize: 26408kb
Play Time: 03:21
Difficulties Available:
  1. deetz' Insane (4.24 stars, 700 notes)
  2. Easy (1.58 stars, 228 notes)
  3. Liiraye's Hard (3.65 stars, 463 notes)
  4. Mega Collab (4.96 stars, 922 notes)
  5. Secretpipe's Normal (2.06 stars, 237 notes)
Download: Negoto - Charon (DJ SEVEN PnB Refix)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Rate this beatmap here: https://omdb.nyahh.net/mapset/344896

PLEASE PLAY WITH THE STORYBOARD ON

Made by Storyboarder and Sytarno | Home Of The sb Meme

Mega Collab
VINXIS
Bonzi
Skystar
toybot
byfar
Asahina Momoko
Cilvery
Asphyxia
Giralda

(in order)

Check out Liiraye's set for more diffs!111!1!

bonzi bg
Aerous
Nice map , can't mod sorry
Bonzi
-Atri-
Collab parts plz?

1000 posts hype
Squigly
u r suk, rank ten sho pls o/o
ac8129464363
G
Sad Cum
Yo. o/

Just played the crap out of this mapset and managed to pass the Mega Collab diff. I absolutely loved it.
If I had a twitter I would have voted "ya". Good luck on ranking this.
Secretpipe
rank it prick
Topic Starter
VINXIS
sb
Underforest
this map is stucked in graveyard listing page xd
Secretpipe
ekse,dfg
Topic Starter
VINXIS
plz no grave
Inundacion
i lov this mappu
Togetic
you might wanna put "life goes on" in the tags bc thats the alternate name for this song

give me kd or i'm kkkkilling mysel f :~//
Topic Starter
VINXIS
klo
Liiraye

Togetic wrote:

you might wanna put "life goes on" in the tags bc thats the alternate name for this song

give me kd or i'm kkkkilling mysel f :~//
That's wrong though, there is no alternate name wtf https://soundcloud.com/therhythmrights/ ... -pnb-refix

metadata is correct as it is unless you want to add all his pseudonyms and other info unrelated to the song.
Storyboarder
why isnt this ranked yet??1
HootOwlStar
hey.
[General]
  1. the storyboard is absolutely amazing, though another background image should be searched for and used in the second kiai instead of repeating the same image used in first kiai, and that the outro could be modified so that it will continue until the end of the song. anyway overall, thumbs up to @Sytarno for the SB creation.
  2. in the tags, if you wish to include (W87ES) then you should include all the artistic names used and collaboration projects by DJ SEVEN. and maybe provide a metadata source since I could only able to find metadata from SoundCloud.
  3. consider to add AudioLeadIn. and please enable Epilepsy Warning.
[Easy]
  1. just a note that NC'ing for every bar is really unnecessary. and 01:45:661 (3) - would be the inconsistency from the current combo pattern.
  2. 00:54:575 (2) - lift up to avoid overlapping with 00:52:861 (2) - // 02:23:375 (2) - way too low and it touches the scorebar
  3. 00:57:661 (1,2) - leaving out the bar behind destroys the average density throughout the part. consider patterns 1 / 2
  4. 01:03:832 (2) - and this is the odd one out since this slider is the only note introducing 1/4's and ending at offbeats. making the slider as 1/1 should be fine, even though the current slider is also okay. sth like https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/6860681 could be fun too btw
  5. 03:17:203 (2) - end note should be emphasized with a click so splitting the slider into 2 circles would be better in rhythm.
[Normal]
  1. take note that the map doesn't reach 80% mapped condition
  2. 01:27:146 (1) - remove NC// 01:08:632 (5) - 01:10:003 (1) - swap NC's
  3. 00:31:603 (3,1) - the flow is rather disrupted at this point. making (1) flat would work, or other alternatives could be applied.
whee.
Sytarno
I'm really glad it looks good; this is my first sb ever released. I had a really bad feeling it would turn out horrible because I only had a week to finish, which is why I had to push the work of doing the collab names onto Storyboarder.

With the huge amount of pressure and limited timeframe I was really skimmy on the work and often used repetitive functions, but I do agree that it needs a little more variability. I just really wanted to get this sb posted before it was too late; I'll keep looking for other background options as long as there is time (feel free to suggest me any if you happen to know ;))
Storyboarder

yeah man i gave you one week LMAO
show more