forum

Control Bar with % for effects in design

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
Astom
Right now u need use mouse for adjust the % of some effects like Fade.
Can try to add a Bar with %? most of the errors when I make SBs are from numbers like 0.9999989 or 0.00000392 in .osb and I'm bored of fix them manually.
Lissette
that would be cool
Nakata Yuji
Absolutely. I agree 100%, it's a pain to do it by eye sometimes.
Card N'FoRcE
Yeah, definitely.

This would help a lot for every effect.
Zekira
Yes please.

It would be best if I can avoid having to open the .osb everytime just so that I could quantify the percentages properly...
awp
You know what would be better than a sliding bar? An input box, so that you can specify exactly what values you want.

Which is available in the osb >=|
EvianBubble

awp wrote:

You know what would be better than a sliding bar? An input box, so that you can specify exactly what values you want.

I want this

+1 support!
Feno_old
Support, this would be really useful.
Luneko
WANT!
Support
Kitsunemimi

Astom wrote:

numbers like 0.9999989 or 0.00000392 in .osb
If that's so, then there should be snap to 0 or 1 with the sliding bar.

Also, I usually spam mouse wheel way beyond 1 or 0, but this might be helpful, so some support.
Shino
Support.
I don't want to edit SBs through osb files directly. That's really annoying.
Feno_old
Bump, I still think this would be awesome.
Verdisphena
Support
Zekira

crowzen2 wrote:

Support.
I don't want to edit SBs through osb files directly. That's really annoying.
What. You gotta learn to love it eventually though, since not all SB functions can be done on the editor alone (atm)
FireballFlame

awp wrote:

Well, you have to open/reload the file in a text editor first, and then you also need to find the value.

I don't understand this feature request for getting 0 or 100% at fade effects tbh (I mean, just move the mouse until you don't see a change anymore), but for positioning or scaling it could be useful.
Dragvon

FireballFlame wrote:

I don't understand this feature request for getting 0 or 100% at fade effects tbh (I mean, just move the mouse until you don't see a change anymore), but for positioning or scaling it could be useful.
I support the main idea and wanna add something about moving:
Is there any chance do display the "route" when you're moving something? Like slider's anchors, that would point where and when the sprite would be :3
Topic Starter
Astom

FireballFlame wrote:

awp wrote:

Well, you have to open/reload the file in a text editor first, and then you also need to find the value.

"I mean, just move the mouse until you don't see a change anymore" that don't work very well all times and plus is very uncomfortable when a img is close to a border of the window.