forum

[confirmed] Exit button has a strange pop-out layer when clicking it

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
VeilStar
Problem Details:
The exit button has a weird 'blue secondary layer' popping out of it when clicking it.
I assume this is not intended given that the other buttons don't behave like this. Not sure though.

Video or screenshot showing the problem:

osu! version:
20150702cuttingedge
(Happens on any release stream.)
abraker
Can Confirm. The "glow" overlay doesn't clip to the buttons, creating this effect.
Trosk-

abraker wrote:

Can Confirm. The "glow" overlay doesn't clip to the buttons, creating this effect.
Exactly. You can see it clearly here, it's the same "glow" overlay but it adjusts to the button properly here.

RvNovae
Also on stable there are little white lines at the top and the bottom on the exit button when hovering, i just thought of dropping that here.
Just delete my post if this has already been reported etc.
Trosk-

Olivarus wrote:

Also on stable there are little white lines at the top and the bottom on the exit button when hovering, i just thought of dropping that here.
Just delete my post if this has already been reported etc.
Yep, it's known. t/294991
Topic Starter
VeilStar
I'll just confirm this for now...

And hopefully move a bunch of threads to LP later today...

Edit: Moved to Low Priority.
Trosk-
Well, just a minor "update", it can be noticeable with the options button too.

RvNovae
hmmm weird. I can't see that on the options buttton; only a little margin on the top and the bottom.
Trosk-

Olivarus wrote:

hmmm weird. I can't see that on the options buttton; only a little margin on the top and the bottom.
You need to click it and instantly move your cursor out of the button. You will see the glow.
RvNovae

Trosk- wrote:

You need to click it and instantly move your cursor out of the button. You will see the glow.
Oh, you're right.
Ok, i can confirm as well then.