forum

1BITHEART (std)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
p a n t s u

• [list:1337][list:1337]Hello ! So this is um my second osu skin that is finally finished !
    Unfortunately towards the ctb, taiko, and mania players this skin is customized only for standard. I apologize to those who were expecting to see some other modes but I'm not quite ready neither am I confident to customize those modes yet but there is always the future ( or if I ever get bored enough I might do it. ) Anyways though, I wanted to mention the theme of this skin. Now 1bitheart is not a anime as most might assume but instead it is a game made in rpg wolf maker. The creator of 1bitheart is called miwashiba and she has been working hard on this game! However I think it could use some more attention especially because of how well it is made too. Here is a link to the game and please check it out. Much thanks towards vgperson who translated the game. The original website of it can be found here

SPOILER
- In the extra file, you can find two separate folders of more female and male combo burst.
- Also in the extra file is more audio sounds for your applause and section pass/fail.
- There is also colored score numbers if you find the white score numbers to be a pain to look at.
- fixed the SD score numbers, and the menu button for those who do not use thumbnails. You can find the download for it below.

SPOILER
1bitheart v1:
osk
zip

1bitheart v2:
osk
zip
ProjectTrash
gj, but maybe add a stroke or a shape to the score-numbers, 'cause I can't see them in the ranking-panel (or make the ranking-panel a little bit darker)
Topic Starter
p a n t s u

ProjectTrash wrote:

gj, but maybe add a stroke or a shape to the score-numbers, 'cause I can't see them in the ranking-panel (or make the ranking-panel a little bit darker)
H'm then I'll add colored numbers instead ~
as I do admit the white is a pain to look at on the ranking panel. c: thank you.
Topic Starter
p a n t s u
- update !

Just finished creating the selection mods. Please expect a screenshot of it soon.

edit:
screenshots of the mods are up now.
Topic Starter
p a n t s u
- update !

- extra combo burst have been added in the extra folder along with colored score numbers if you do not prefer the white score numbers.
- after reviewing my skin I'll be putting up a download of it sometime today.
Topic Starter
p a n t s u
- update !

- downloads are up now ! enjoy ~
T-BANG-T9
Help! I Cant Download! No Matter How I The Zip 1 Or Osk One Still Nothing Help!?!?!
Fix Link
Inori
Your download links currently lead to this exact topic right now, fix it and I'll review the skin.
Topic Starter
p a n t s u

T-BANG-T9 wrote:

Inori wrote:

ahh I'm so sorry about this ! I fixed the links.
Topic Starter
p a n t s u
I really apologize to anyone else who came to this forum and didnt get the correct link.
Inori
Spectacular job on the skin!

Here's two things I noticed:
  1. For songs that are missing backgrounds/preview images, the text is moved on top of the preview area. I recommend that you add a translucent background.The fix also makes the preview images more visible when they aren't active.
  2. You're currently missing the score numbers for SD.
Topic Starter
p a n t s u

Inori wrote:

1. For songs that are missing backgrounds/preview images, the text is moved on top of the preview area. I recommend that you add a translucent background.The fix also makes the preview images more visible when they aren't active.
Thank you and I'll fix those right away but I do have one question as I'm not very knowledgable about these SD/HD skins.
In order to fix the missing score numbers for SD do I just have to change the resolution of the numbers? Because I noticed in a lot of skins
there is images labled as "score-1@2x" and "score-1". I just didn't understand why though and I was curious if it was related to making a SD/HD skin.
Inori

pantsusenpai wrote:

Inori wrote:

Thank you and I'll fix those right away but I do have one question as I'm not very knowledgable about these SD/HD skins.
In order to fix the missing score numbers for SD do I just have to change the resolution of the numbers? Because I noticed in a lot of skins
there is images labled as "score-1@2x" and "score-1". I just didn't understand why though and I was curious if it was related to making a SD/HD skin.
score-1.png corresponds to the SD element.
score-1@2x.png corresponds to the HD element.

It's just the SD element doubled in size so it isn't just resized in game when a player is using a high resolution
Topic Starter
p a n t s u

Inori wrote:

score-1.png corresponds to the SD element.
score-1@2x.png corresponds to the HD element.

It's just the SD element doubled in size so it isn't just resized in game when a player is using a high resolution
Alright thank you for explaining that to me. I'll have the new downloads up soon ~
Topic Starter
p a n t s u
- update !

I have fixed the problems with the SD score numbers and the menu button for those who do not use thumbnails.
You can find the download above. It will be named as 1bitheart v2.
deadbeat
i have 2 huge issues with this skin.
1: the score numbers. they're really close to each other and it's hard to tell what's going on :(
2: the ranking panel. it's too bright and can barely see anything.

please fix these. good skin though. love the mod icons
RainbowKitty123_old
This skin's awesome! Thanks for making a skin of my favourite game! :3 As deadbeat said, the score numbers are a bit squeezed in together. I suggest spacing them apart a bit, and making the size of the numbers a bit bigger. Also, I think you could add a sound to when the player misses something. Like, maybe adding one of Kirai's noises as he shows dislike and disappointment in it. I'm not sure how to add it to the game though... :oops: Anyways, good luck on the skin!
Clarinova
for some reason the combo burst images aren't working during osuMania!. I get the default pics. Is there anyway to fix it ?
-Snivy3000-
OMG!! I LOVE IT!! IT'S REALLY CUTE!!! GOOD JOB BUDDY!! >wO