forum

New Mouse

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Ketsakura
I am on a budget of 30-40$ MAX

Anyone find a wireless (or wired) mouse on amazon that is useful? 4-6 DPI setting would be great thanks! ^_^
Deva
If you want it for osu just buy the cheapest one you can find.

If not then i cant help you.
FlyingKebab

HK_ wrote:

If he uses low dpi then a bad sensor will practically make it impossible to play due to tracking speed. But if you are using a high dpi then, yeah, you can buy any mouse.
Topic Starter
Ketsakura

FlyingKebab wrote:

HK_ wrote:

If he uses low dpi then a bad sensor will practically make it impossible to play due to tracking speed. But if you are using a high dpi then, yeah, you can buy any mouse.
Guess that makes sense :?
Deva

FlyingKebab wrote:

HK_ wrote:

Since i use only trash mouses i cant really agree or disagree on this but guess you probably know better...
pandaBee
Buy a tablet.
woqx
Don't know much about mice but afaik any of these is good https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... li=1#gid=0

just do some research and try to find one for under 40$

also i may be wrong but i've heard wired mice are usually much better
Deva

pandaBee wrote:

Buy a tablet.
hahaha pls
-Makishima S-

pandaBee wrote:

Buy a tablet.
He already own tablet iirc
Stay on tablet.
ZenithPhantasm

OsuGod wrote:

I am on a budget of 30-40$ MAX

Anyone find a wireless (or wired) mouse on amazon that is useful? 4-6 DPI setting would be great thanks! ^_^
Cant go wrong with the Logitech G402.
I Give Up
Buy mouse that uses a flawless optical sensor, fits nice for your hand/grip, has correct weight balance and flexible cable. Usually this means getting a g402.
KanoSet
another vote for the logitech G402
dung eater

KukiMonster wrote:

Buy mouse that uses a flawless optical sensor, fits nice for your hand/grip, has correct weight balance and flexible cable. Usually this means getting a g402.
almost any cable works imo, if you can place in a neat way

The Gambler
I just use twist ties to cable manage as I play on a laptop.

EDIT: The G502 has a velcro strap on the cable, so that should make cable managing easier. Idk about the G402.
ZenithPhantasm
I use a mouse bungee for cable management. Its alot better anchoring because it doesnt pull on the wire in case you move it too much. Some mice with no stress relief such as the G400 are vulnerable to breaking from said situation.
Friendan
Razer DeathAdder
come back loppy ;-;
ZenithPhantasm

Friendan wrote:

Razer DeathAdder
come back loppy ;-;
The Chroma is bad dont buy.
trebby
G100s is nice. It's simple and has a good shape, just the bare minimum you need to play well. And it's cheap.
KanoSet

ZenithPhantasm wrote:

i'm curious since i'm getting it on friday :o
ZenithPhantasm

KanoSet wrote:

ZenithPhantasm wrote:

i'm curious since i'm getting it on friday :o
The sensor is it uses is the Avago 3988 which is only capable of 6400 native dpi. I doubt any revision they could have done would have bumped the dpi to 10000 without smoothing, interpolation, or some other postprocessing of sorts.

Anyways my recommend list:
- Logitech G100S
- Logitech G402
- Logitech G400 (Not the S version)
- Ninox Aurora
- Roccat Kone Pure Military
- Logitech G303
- Microsoft Wheel Mouse Optical (model that starts with X80 aka 9000 fps version)
show more