forum

[confirmed] cannot click timeline objects when having a 1x1px hitcircle

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
marshallracer
Problem Details:
While in edit, when trying to click on objects (or circles, atleast) they are not marked and cannot be moved by dragging
(is there anything else I can mention about it? idk)

Video or screenshot showing the problem:

osu! version: 20150606cuttingedge
Trosk-
I don't have this problem. Can you try to edit with the default skin and see if you still have the problem?
Topic Starter
marshallracer
It does work with every normal hitcircle and the default skin aswell
It's just that, if you're using a 1x1px hitcircle.png in a skin and try to edit a map with that skin/hitcircle.png, this problem occurs
VeilStar
Though using a 1x1 hitcircle isn't something you're supposed to do, I guess his could be changed. Inb4 it can't...

But for now at least, if you don't want to use the hitcircle sprite, have a completely transparant hitcircle.png in the default size?

Here's a blank 1x1 hitcircle.png file if anyone needs it.

Happens on any release stream.

Confirming for now...
Topic Starter
marshallracer
I know it's not what you're actually supposed to do but I've been lazy and so discovered this by accident

Switched back to my old Hitcircle though so yeah, there's that
Bara-
Isn't this completely intended?
If you use a 1x1 back button, you can only click on it at that 1 pixel
If you keep this, why not do it for everything which is like this?
Trosk-

baraatje123 wrote:

Isn't this completely intended?
If you use a 1x1 back button, you can only click on it at that 1 pixel
If you keep this, why not do it for everything which is like this?
^
Topic Starter
marshallracer
Well I assume it'd be different if you'd have no overlay but the circle itself but, in any case, why wouldn't you be able to click the overlay only considering it is supposed to have the same size + it is ABOVE the hitcircle anyway?
It'd make more sense making both - or atleast the upper layer - clickable so you're able to click anything in the timeline even if you use a 1x1px element

Just my 2 cents I guess