64 posts jump | prev  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  next
User avatar
Rhythm Incarnate
803 posts
Offline
Ario147 wrote:
Thx.
It's possible to get the images from skin? I really want art of sanae with blue swimsuit and big... :3


Can you write exactly with one pictures do you want? I don't have some of them and I might need to search for them.
Image
User avatar
Rhythm Incarnate
1,689 posts
Offline
Ario147 wrote:
It's possible to get the images from skin? I really want art of sanae with blue swimsuit and big... :3

All of the images are taken from danbooru, just search for kochiya_sanae and off you go.
User avatar
Cymbal Sounder
31 posts
Offline
MLGnom wrote:
Ario147 wrote:
Thx.
It's possible to get the images from skin? I really want art of sanae with blue swimsuit and big... :3


Can you write exactly with one pictures do you want? I don't have some of them and I might need to search for them.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YdQwifcxD7U 1:53

IppE- 845pages... dayum...
User avatar
Rhythm Incarnate
1,689 posts
Offline
Ario147 wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YdQwifcxD7U 1:53

IppE- 845pages... dayum...

http://hijiribe.donmai.us/posts/520799
User avatar
Cymbal Sounder
31 posts
Offline
User avatar
Rhythm Rookie
4 posts
Offline
very good
Thanks! :)
User avatar
Beat Clicker
56 posts
Offline
wonderfull skin, takes the place as my new default skin :D. Nice Work :)
User avatar
Whistle Blower
27 posts
Offline
Pretty cool !
Heyo :-)
User avatar
Tempo Trainee
13 posts
Offline
good skin thanks :D
"Postingan ini Di post Melalui Hape Esia"
User avatar
Tempo Trainee
5 posts
Offline
I was hoping that this skin would have Sanae as replacement for Catch the Beat Ninja but I was dissapointed by the fact that there was the ninja there too. Anyways this is awsome skin for game but I am hoping that you could add something for Catch the Beat too. : )
User avatar
Rhythm Incarnate
803 posts
Offline
Well there is already one somewhere in topic...

Ah here it is.

Image
Image
User avatar
Tempo Trainee
5 posts
Offline
MLGnom wrote:
Well there is already one somewhere in topic...

Ah here it is.

Image


Yay Thank you so much!
Edit: She is so cute <3 (o3o)
User avatar
Tempo Trainee
8 posts
Offline
User avatar
Tempo Trainee
12 posts
Offline
User avatar
Slider Savant
83 posts
Offline
downloaded, and use it. thank you :)
Image
Reply 64 posts jump | prev  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  next

Users browsing this forum: None


Jump to: