Total Posts
Topic Starter
Quichey

The latest update is v3.

This skin changes all four game modes.

Download Here

Video:

Screenshots:

Many thanks to those who have helped me along the way. I couldn't have made this skin without you.

Previous Versions:
Version 1:

Version 2:
SPOILER
Download Here

Video:

Screenshots:
[spoilerbox]

c[[ [ c[[ [ c[[
wow, this skin looks really nice :D
Garin
oooh cant wait to see where this is going :D
Choilicious
Very pretty cant wait for updates
-ryusakihatsue-
nice *^*
autoteleology
Would you mind releasing your cursor .psd? I'd really like to see how you made your cursor trail and color effects.
Angelo
Nice skin ! :D
Topic Starter
Quichey

Philosofikal wrote:

Would you mind releasing your cursor .psd? I'd really like to see how you made your cursor trail and color effects.
Sure,

Cursor@2x
Cursortrail2@2x
Cursortrail@2x
OsuMe65
That should hurt my eyes for good
GJ
Topic Starter
Quichey
Updated. Polished standard mode, and started work on Taiko mode.
Next update should finish Taiko mode, and start on CtB/Mania. Polishing is still necessary.
d3rpycrash
would it be possible to list the older versions as well? i really liked V1 and it would be cool to switch between the versions. Great Job!
nat2011
waiting to see ctb and mania in next update
Xial
Really nice !!!
Topic Starter
Quichey
Hey guys,

Just a quick update on this skin. It is looking more and more like the initial theme of this skin, namely bright and colourful, is starting to be abandoned. Design is such a hard task, but I promise that by the next update, this skin will look as sleek, pretty, and playable as I can possibly make it. Prisms are colorful, yes, but I think I can unlock a lot more potential if I free myself from the shackles I have donned.

I am also busy with summer camp work, and I won't have as much time to devote to my skinning endeavors. I honestly don't want to imagine how much more time I need to spend fixing and tidying up a lot of elements. It will be before September when the update comes though!

Thanks for the continued support. If you guys have any feedback for what you want in a ctb/mania skin, please shoot it this way. I will try my best to implement it! Looking at my previous skin, Orbit, I can tell I need a -lot- more work.
Shurelia
I'm not very good in Skinning Stuffs.

I only able to wish you all the best, so you can finish this amazing skin of yours.

Good Luck.
Slenderbrine
Your skin is beautiful, can I use it for a Beatmap?
ProjectTrash
Such an amazing skin.
But I have two things, which disturb me:
-Everytime I play with your skin, my computer lags. Normal FPS, but something lags... //
- I sometimes lost the cursor by sliders. Maybe make the sliderball darker or something.
Topic Starter
Quichey
Just a quick preview of what's to come... please do criticise...
OsuMe65

ProjectTrash wrote:

Such an amazing skin.
But I have two things, which disturb me:
-Everytime I play with your skin, my computer lags. Normal FPS, but something lags... //
- I sometimes lost the cursor by sliders. Maybe make the sliderball darker or something.
Either your PC sucks or your PC makes something unexpected.
As for the cursor, why not go full dim?
ProjectTrash

OsuMe65 wrote:

Either your PC sucks or your PC makes something unexpected.
As for the cursor, why not go full dim?
My PC doesn't suck, he runs very well and also works with other skins.
And I always have full dim ;)
show more