forum

MLG xXx_OSU_xXx SKIN [MontageParody Skin]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
WintyVisualz
Hello you filthy casual, you probably clicked on this link because you are obsessed with Montage Parodies? Well then good choice, this Osu! skin is literally just dat, it has a f*ck ton of memes and it's so MLG ur mom will get the camera *tip* 8-)

DOWNLOAD LINK: https://www.mediafire.com/?2cetijg1timx62n
Theme: Montage Parody
Creator of the universe: WintyVisualz
Sk1n naem: MLG Osu!
Size: 18,277KB
Euphoric lvl: 420%

This skin is not meant to be offensive and shet so if ur easily offended, please leave before i quickscope yo mama :)
Also this skin is a parody and like don't take it seriously like i do, i make a living off of Montage Parodies, im obsessed with them, they are my drug

And here are some screenshots because you're a thirsty 12 years old just waiting for dem screenshots *360*

Actually im too fecking lazy to post screenshots so heres a video:

Also there's more so make sure to download the skin cause like i spent 2 days making this and shet like pls senpai tech me ur wayyys

Tags: Montage Parody, Mountain Dew, Doritos, Fedora, Hitmarker, Dubstep, Intervention, FAZE, Weed, Snoop dog, smoke weed everyday, MLG
Credits and Copyright: Mountain dew, Doritos, COD Franchise, /r/montageparodies, Adobe, Sony Vegas
J0hn
This is so cool! 8-)
Evinagro
You should change the fruits in CtB to Doritos and Mt. Dew. That would be so dank. :D
Topic Starter
WintyVisualz

Evinagro wrote:

You should change the fruits in CtB to Doritos and Mt. Dew. That would be so dank. :D
Done :D
Ayesha Altugle
why not change the 12/10 text into a 69/10 one?
KanoSet
this is just hilarious :D
Fatal3ty
Ranking panel is out of place and the Hitcircle confused when you play. It just lacks the hitcircleoverlay (white frame) to more easily identify. :)
Topic Starter
WintyVisualz

vahn10 wrote:

why not change the 12/10 text into a 69/10 one?
Cause the meme is
"12/10 -IGN"
:P
Topic Starter
WintyVisualz

Fatal3ty wrote:

Ranking panel is out of place and the Hitcircle confused when you play. It just lacks the hitcircleoverlay (white frame) to more easily identify. :)
Working on it :D
Should be finished in a few minutes thx m87
Dazdy_old
this is too dank for me
better noscope this thread and post a random reply like this
nice skin
-HakureiReimu-
Man this skin makes me want to go hit some 420 Dankscopes after I finish these Dewritos!
mig876
420/10 Blaze this sh#t
Xemious
Well this skin wants me to do get some Doritos and Mnt Dew and rekt some maps 8-) Nicely done bro!
Maiz94

Why the new ones are always misused the youtube tag? sigh
lucasred
too mlg bro awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ninacchi
New account cause i got banned. Project discontinued.
DeletedUser_3905941
dw it was shit anyway
Akashii
i have a problem with the skin the cursor is the same as default skin cursor
MustaccioSan
9/11
too dank for me
MustaccioSan
You should add horn sounds instead of clapping.
show more