forum

Bakkushan - Springwut

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Nharox
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Mittwoch, 21. Juli 2010 at 21:31:20

Artist: Bakkushan
Title: Springwut
BPM: 160
Filesize: 3082kb
Play Time: 02:28
Difficulties Available:
  1. Challenging (4,2 stars, 256 notes)
  2. Intense (4,98 stars, 445 notes)
  3. Relaxing (2,9 stars, 112 notes)
Download: Bakkushan - Springwut
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Yo.

(This is not the whole song, it's a cutted mp3 otherwise the map would get repetitive~)
H1ko
^_^
Mukku
Love it, love it, love it.

Definetly goes into my hectic list of multiplayer host choosages.
Lesjuh
SWING SWING SWING???
-Xero-

lesjuh wrote:

SWING SWING SWING???
SPRING SPRING SPRING!!!
Armin
Ooh, awesome.
Topic Starter
Nharox
Finally done~ Please redownload because of two new hitsounds (nothing special).
Doomsday
Yo.
Better late than never I guess :o

Blue = design/minor issues. you do not have to change these if you don't want to.
Orange = moderate issues. it would be best if you change these.
Red = major issues. you need to change these

1. Timing looks pretty solid
  2. Maybe you could put "Vocal German" in the tags?
  3. Delete the .osb? Since it isn't being used
[RELAXING]

Good stuff, but it look a bit hard for the easiest diff. Maybe you need an easier one.

[CHALLENGING]

Looks good

[INTENSE]

00:20:244 (2) - When played, This doesn't stack properly on (3) for some reason, and ends up looking ugly . Perhaps you could move it up a bit so it worked better in-game?
00:21:744 (2) - ^

Fun stuff, as always. Awesome song too actually

Starred
Shinde
Should map full song for Relaxing, feels lazy. 900kb .png background, should replace with a .jpg so it'll cut 700kb off. :U Also got an .osb file, should delete.

That's all I think, good map star.

Edit: Oh uh. I meant it felt lazy that it was only 1:10 long compared to the other 2 diffs that were 2:20. Not lazy mapping, sorry for the misunderstanding, I know your patterns aren't lazy.
Topic Starter
Nharox
Added .jpg background and deleted .osb. My easier diffs are shorter because I think easier diffs should be shorter (lulz). And no, my maps are not lazy at all because I barely copy patterns and try to make the whole map interesting.
Larto
Intense:
02:22:681 (2) - Doesn't quite fit the song at this point. Even though you tried to make it sound right by changing the slidertick sounds, it doesn't really work imho. At least make the slider start on the next white tick or so?
Doesn't bother me in the easier diffs, as they are not as fast paced.

Challenging:
02:24:369 (1) -The spot where this slider repeats feels quite awkward. Make it repeat 1/1 later and it would be great :U

Relaxing:
00:02:619 (5) - Remove, move rest of the combo 1/1 earlier. It just feels awkward having to press the slider at the time you have to press it right now.
00:04:494 (8) - If you followed the previous advice, remove, move next slider 1/1 earlier and let it repeat once more.
01:03:369 (2,3) - Remove and move the next slider two white ticks earlier?

The map is rankable as is, but the spots I pointed out just feel awkward to play, for me anyways.
I'm also sad you didn't fully map the easiest diff, but oh well ;_;

OH WELL ;_;

EDIT: OH WELL ;_;
Alace
Awesome
Cyril Scarlet
.☆.+:^ヽ(∇ ̄*)o♪Congratulations♪o(* ̄∇)ノ^;+.☆.