forum

spinners and being left handed.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Rickolo
hey guys, i stated playing this game a couple of days ago and i found a problem with spinners, i am left handed but i always used the mouse with my right hand.
i did some testing and doing spinners is no problem if i use my left hand but when using my right hand it just wont work, my cursor goes everywhere and i just dont have the controll over it (i have all mouse acceleration turned off)
do you guys have any tips for me?
woqx
If you've always had your mouse in your right hand, get used to spinning with it, it shouldn't take too long. Just spin slowly at first and learn the movement, it's not like you need to spin 400rpm on the maps you're playing right now.
Fatal3ty
I am left-handed and can not rotate at right. What helped me only the tablet to the left hand.

And you play've only been 3 days and 35 Playcount. Nevertheless, you can try to practice it with spinners times. Say first time since 2000 playcounts the result, whether it's you become better. :)
YamiHikari
I'm left-handed and i've been using the mouse with my right hand since day 1 of playing computer, I got used to it over time. Practise with your right hand on your mouse with spinning, you don't just learn how to draw circles on the day you were born. It took me quite a while to spin decently, you just have to get the gist of it after some time. Also, play more.
Topic Starter
Rickolo
thanks for the fast response, any recommendations for some beatmaps?
Yuudachi-kun
Red Goose
B1rd
get a tablet and use your left hand.
Topic Starter
Rickolo

B1rd wrote:

get a tablet and use your left hand.
i just got into the game...
-sev
Keep using your right hand and you'll get used to it.
ZenithPhantasm
Use your left hand to use mouse?
Topic Starter
Rickolo

ZenithPhantasm wrote:

Use your left hand to use mouse?
belive me doing that even if you are left handed just won't work at all.
JonQuy
I am left-handed and can confirm that using the mouse/pen in the left hand works as well as spinning.
Akali
If you use mouse with right hand you ain't no real lefty
TheSegaSoul
HELP
zoklev

TheSegaSoul wrote:

HELP

with what?

also don't necro, you should just make a new thread if you want help